Who have Pain - groin when taking Diazepam and Fairy herb - from FDA reports
There is no Pain - groin reported by people who take Diazepam and Fairy herb yet. This review analyzes which people have Pain - groin with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain - groin with Diazepam and Fairy herb from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pain - Groin (67 members)
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (87 members)
- Support group for people who take Fairy Herb
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and Fairy Herb and have Pain - Groin
Drugs that are associated with Pain - groinPain - groin
Could your condition cause Pain - groinPain - groin
Can you answer these questions
- This has been going on for a month. Had ct done to check for kidney stones. Scan came back good. Everything looked good. Any ideas on what can be causing this.
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
- Mother had a nervous breakdown according to doctors in 2004. Has been taking medications since then. I feel as if the doctor she is going to is just prescribing medications without the Hippocratic oath ( doctor visits are less then 10 minutes long). In this she does not feel well with her body...
- He uses antidepresive medicament for 10 days, one more antybiotics named Tazocin (not listed in the previous). He has positive CD toxine for about 2 months and got cahectic. Have no appetite.
- anybody have and good suggestions to relieve groin pain
You may be interested in these posts
- taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures
- please help me
- My fiance has been taking percocet and oxycotin and Cymbalta for over 12 MO after having liver resection surgery. Can her severe abdominal pain be from these drugs?
- Just trying to see if there's a cause for my continued decrease in my ejection fraction and if it could be related to my diazepam/valium use for anxiety for years.
- Just starting dealing LPR. Been a light user of Diazepam for panic attacks. Just went off completely and after a few weeks I feel I need them again to deal with the contracted throat issues from the stress from LPR. I have lost some weight and have a really restricted diet. I do want my wine...
- Will you have Ear Infection Bacterial with Xeloda?
- Will you have Pancreatitis with Aldara?
- Will you have Tic with Hyperacidity?
- Will you have Squamous Cell Carcinoma with Alrex?
- Will you have Lyme Disease - Early Disseminated with Suboxone?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Xeloda and have Ear Infection Bacterial?
- Support group for people who take Aldara and have Pancreatitis?
- Support group for people who have Hyperacidity and Tic?
- Support group for people who take Alrex and have Squamous Cell Carcinoma?
- Support group for people who take Suboxone and have Lyme Disease - Early Disseminated?
- What to expect when you take Xeloda and have Ear Infection Bacterial?
- What to expect when you take Aldara and have Pancreatitis?
- What to expect when you have Hyperacidity and Tic?
- What to expect when you take Alrex and have Squamous Cell Carcinoma?
- What to expect when you take Suboxone and have Lyme Disease - Early Disseminated?
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Xyrem, Modafinil
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bactrim, Prednisone, Xanax, Lipitor, Valcyte, Coreg, Creon, Magnesium, Prograf, Dexilant
- A study for a 12 year old girl who takes Klonopin, Pregabalin, Endep
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Rifampin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol Hydrochloride
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.