Who have Pain - groin when taking Diazepam and Fairy herb - from FDA reports
There is no Pain - groin reported by people who take Diazepam and Fairy herb yet. This review analyzes which people have Pain - groin with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain - groin with Diazepam and Fairy herb from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pain - Groin (73 members)
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (89 members)
- Support group for people who take Fairy Herb
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and Fairy Herb and have Pain - Groin
Drugs that are associated with Pain - groinPain - groin
Could your condition cause Pain - groinPain - groin
You may be interested in these posts
- This has been going on for a month. Had ct done to check for kidney stones. Scan came back good. Everything looked good. Any ideas on what can be causing this.
- taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
- please help me
- My fiance has been taking percocet and oxycotin and Cymbalta for over 12 MO after having liver resection surgery. Can her severe abdominal pain be from these drugs?
- Will you have Dry Eye with Humira?
- Will you have Sarcoidosis with Neupro?
- Will you have Facial Pain with Morphine?
- Will you have Cough with Cannabis?
- What to expect when you have Zygomycosis and Calcium Level - Low - Infants?
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Sexual Intercourse - Painful?
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Sexual Intercourse - Painful?
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Sexual Intercourse - Painful?
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Sexual Intercourse - Painful?
- Will you have Diarrhea with Sexual Intercourse - Painful?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.