Who have Pain - leg when taking Diazepam and Fairy herb - from FDA reports
There is no Pain - leg reported by people who take Diazepam and Fairy herb yet. This review analyzes which people have Pain - leg with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain - leg with Diazepam and Fairy herb from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pain - Leg (127 members)
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (85 members)
- Support group for people who take Fairy Herb
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and Fairy Herb and have Pain - Leg
Drugs that are associated with Pain - legPain - leg
Could your condition cause Pain - legPain - leg
Can you answer these questions
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
- Mother had a nervous breakdown according to doctors in 2004. Has been taking medications since then. I feel as if the doctor she is going to is just prescribing medications without the Hippocratic oath ( doctor visits are less then 10 minutes long). In this she does not feel well with her body...
- I took 100 mg yesterday and todays I have leg cramps . Do you guys know how I can deal with this?
- I have hunger pains quite often and snack on plain biscuits to stifle them. Have only Been like this since taking Quinine sulphate therefore would like to know if anyone else is affected like this
- I have been on multiple rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and have developed this burning that is getting worse. This has been going on for about 8 or 9 months. It is getting unbearable and none of the doctors I've seen know what it is. Tried Neurontin (300 mg) and it didn't phase...
You may be interested in these posts
- Taking Generic Lotrel 5/40. Have been taking it for 12 days and I am having extreme pain in legs, knees, ankles and feet. Very painful to walk. Anyone else have this issue?
- taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures
- please help me
- Just trying to see if there's a cause for my continued decrease in my ejection fraction and if it could be related to my diazepam/valium use for anxiety for years.
- Just starting dealing LPR. Been a light user of Diazepam for panic attacks. Just went off completely and after a few weeks I feel I need them again to deal with the contracted throat issues from the stress from LPR. I have lost some weight and have a really restricted diet. I do want my wine...
- Unisom and Thai Kudzu Root Extract drug interaction
- Lotensin Hct and Bystolic drug interaction
- Will you have Anal Abscess with Targiniq?
- Juniper Oil and Monkshood drug interaction
- Will you have Granuloma with Bursitis?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Unisom and Thai Kudzu Root Extract
- Support group for people who take Lotensin Hct and Bystolic
- Support group for people who take Targiniq and have Anal Abscess?
- Support group for people who take Juniper Oil and Monkshood
- Support group for people who have Bursitis and Granuloma?
- What to expect when you take Unisom and Thai Kudzu Root Extract
- What to expect when you take Lotensin Hct and Bystolic
- What to expect when you take Targiniq and have Anal Abscess?
- What to expect when you take Juniper Oil and Monkshood
- What to expect when you have Bursitis and Granuloma?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.