Who have Painful chest when taking Diazepam and Fairy herb - from FDA reports
There is no Painful chest reported by people who take Diazepam and Fairy herb yet. This review analyzes which people have Painful chest with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePainful chest with Diazepam and Fairy herb from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Painful Chest (326 members)
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (85 members)
- Support group for people who take Fairy Herb
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and Fairy Herb and have Painful Chest
Drugs that are associated with Painful chestPainful chest
Could your condition cause Painful chestPainful chest
Can you answer these questions
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
- Started on 37.5 mg 2 x day in the AM as prescribed back in Sept. I was down 45 pounds by Christmas, but since then no more than 2 pounds. I cut my dose back to 1 pill a day after I started getting chest discomfort. It feels almost like my esophagus is dried out but drinking water, or eating...
- My 14year old son is on lisinopril he had key hole surgery to have a stint fitted in his artery when he was 1year old and the stint popped out and was lyin in the main heart artery and was causing him high blood pressure he got another stint fitted last year and his cardiologist hoped it would...
- Mother had a nervous breakdown according to doctors in 2004. Has been taking medications since then. I feel as if the doctor she is going to is just prescribing medications without the Hippocratic oath ( doctor visits are less then 10 minutes long). In this she does not feel well with her body...
- I experience chest pain when I wake up. and during an off. Not during workouts. Why/
You may be interested in these posts
- taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures
- Positive thinking is coming slowly..but anxiety attacks sometimes.... when I stand feel like my heart is block... and my chest shoulder and the nearest side of heart of my left hand feels pain and I feel vertigo when I walk on street.... I am.taking lexapro from 5 th march 5 mg for 7 days and...
- please help me
- Just trying to see if there's a cause for my continued decrease in my ejection fraction and if it could be related to my diazepam/valium use for anxiety for years.
- Just starting dealing LPR. Been a light user of Diazepam for panic attacks. Just went off completely and after a few weeks I feel I need them again to deal with the contracted throat issues from the stress from LPR. I have lost some weight and have a really restricted diet. I do want my wine...
- Allopurinol Sodium and Easter Mangiant drug interaction
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Spiriva Respimat?
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Spiriva Respimat?
- Will you have Bronchopneumonia with Spiriva Respimat?
- Will you have Pneumonia with Spiriva Respimat?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Allopurinol Sodium and Easter Mangiant
- Support group for people who take Spiriva Respimat and have Pneumonitis?
- Support group for people who take Spiriva Respimat and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Spiriva Respimat and have Bronchopneumonia?
- Support group for people who take Spiriva Respimat and have Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Allopurinol Sodium and Easter Mangiant
- What to expect when you take Spiriva Respimat and have Pneumonitis?
- What to expect when you take Spiriva Respimat and have Community-Acquired Pneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Spiriva Respimat and have Bronchopneumonia?
- What to expect when you take Spiriva Respimat and have Pneumonia?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.