Who have Painful stools when taking Diazepam and Fairy herb - from FDA reports
There is no Painful stools reported by people who take Diazepam and Fairy herb yet. This review analyzes which people have Painful stools with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePainful stools with Diazepam and Fairy herb from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Painful Stools (11 members)
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (85 members)
- Support group for people who take Fairy Herb
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and Fairy Herb and have Painful Stools
Drugs that are associated with Painful stoolsPainful stools
Could your condition cause Painful stoolsPainful stools
Can you answer these questions
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
- Mother had a nervous breakdown according to doctors in 2004. Has been taking medications since then. I feel as if the doctor she is going to is just prescribing medications without the Hippocratic oath ( doctor visits are less then 10 minutes long). In this she does not feel well with her body...
- He uses antidepresive medicament for 10 days, one more antybiotics named Tazocin (not listed in the previous). He has positive CD toxine for about 2 months and got cahectic. Have no appetite.
You may be interested in these posts
- taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures
- Post Ejaculatiin Tenesmus Madness - Help
- please help me
- Need advice my daughter is suffering badly with both of these conditions, the tenesmus is ruining her life and causing extreme anxiety.
- Just trying to see if there's a cause for my continued decrease in my ejection fraction and if it could be related to my diazepam/valium use for anxiety for years.
- Will you have Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Increased with Stable Angina?
- Will you have Albumin Globulin Ratio Increased with Zoloft?
- Will you have Blood Glucose Increased with Meclizine?
- Will you have Tardive Dyskinesia with Vaccinium Myrtillus?
- Will you have Swollen Tongue with Feldene?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Stable Angina and Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Increased?
- Support group for people who take Zoloft and have Albumin Globulin Ratio Increased?
- Support group for people who take Meclizine and have Blood Glucose Increased?
- Support group for people who take Vaccinium Myrtillus and have Tardive Dyskinesia?
- Support group for people who take Feldene and have Swollen Tongue?
- What to expect when you have Stable Angina and Zinc Sulphate Turbidity Increased?
- What to expect when you take Zoloft and have Albumin Globulin Ratio Increased?
- What to expect when you take Meclizine and have Blood Glucose Increased?
- What to expect when you take Vaccinium Myrtillus and have Tardive Dyskinesia?
- What to expect when you take Feldene and have Swollen Tongue?
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Harvoni
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Muse, Valsartan, Amlodipine, Methylin Er, Testosterone Cypionate, Oxycodone, Levitra, Nizoral, Ibu, Aspirin
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Tambocor
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisolone, Candesartan Cilexetil
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Ritalin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.