Who have Painful urination when taking Diazepam and Fairy herb - from FDA reports
There is no Painful urination reported by people who take Diazepam and Fairy herb yet. This review analyzes which people have Painful urination with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePainful urination with Diazepam and Fairy herb from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Painful Urination (40 members)
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (87 members)
- Support group for people who take Fairy Herb
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and Fairy Herb and have Painful Urination
Drugs that are associated with Painful urinationPainful urination
Could your condition cause Painful urinationPainful urination
You may be interested in these posts
- When does it stop? All I can think about is peeing and how fast I can get to the next bathroom. And then when I finish peeing, I still feel like I need to and then it hurts. I don’t like this.
- taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
- please help me
- Mother had a nervous breakdown according to doctors in 2004. Has been taking medications since then. I feel as if the doctor she is going to is just prescribing medications without the Hippocratic oath ( doctor visits are less then 10 minutes long). In this she does not feel well with her body...
- Will you have Bad Breath with Gaviscon?
- What to expect when you take Tylenol and have Goodpasture Syndrome?
- Will you have Muscle Cramp with Betapace?
- What to expect when you take Fluoxetine and have Cataplexy?
- Will you have Myitis with Covera-Hs?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Gaviscon and have Bad Breath?
- Support group for people who take Betapace and have Muscle Cramp?
- Support group for people who take Covera-Hs and have Myitis?
- Support group for people who take Effient and have Diarrhea?
- Support group for people who take Gatifloxacin and have Dementia?
- I am Imam-fulani adult male Nigerian am 38years old, a graduate of human anatomy. I was diagnosed...
- Hey, am 30 years old and am taking cymbalta 30 mg from 1 month, am experiencing a shortness of...
- Hi, I am 49 and have started having hallucinations when I wake at night. I always find myself in a...
- Hi :) I am a 49 year old female that has vivid hallucinations when I wake in the middle of the...
- I had inflammation on my left arm before I started Letrozole. Last night I had pain on my right...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.