Who have Photographic developer poisoning when taking Diazepam and Fairy herb - from FDA reports
There is no Photographic developer poisoning reported by people who take Diazepam and Fairy herb yet. This review analyzes which people have Photographic developer poisoning with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePhotographic developer poisoning with Diazepam and Fairy herb from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Photographic Developer Poisoning (10 members)
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (87 members)
- Support group for people who take Fairy Herb
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and Fairy Herb and have Photographic Developer Poisoning
Drugs that are associated with Photographic developer poisoningPhotographic developer poisoning
Could your condition cause Photographic developer poisoningPhotographic developer poisoning
Can you answer these questions
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
- Mother had a nervous breakdown according to doctors in 2004. Has been taking medications since then. I feel as if the doctor she is going to is just prescribing medications without the Hippocratic oath ( doctor visits are less then 10 minutes long). In this she does not feel well with her body...
- He uses antidepresive medicament for 10 days, one more antybiotics named Tazocin (not listed in the previous). He has positive CD toxine for about 2 months and got cahectic. Have no appetite.
You may be interested in these posts
- taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures
- Sensitive to sulfites and can't even eat a Subway that has them, but doctors prescribe metronidazole! Feel like crap.
- please help me
- My poor friend lives abroad, use hydroquinone to treat her rheumatoid arthritis and got 2/3 body skin rush,and eye attacked,is it poisoning?
- Just trying to see if there's a cause for my continued decrease in my ejection fraction and if it could be related to my diazepam/valium use for anxiety for years.
- Will you have Aortic Valve Stenosis with Spanish Sage?
- Will you have Factor Viii Inhibition with Stellaria?
- Will you have Nocardia Infection with Kombiglyze Xr?
- Will you have Ejaculation Failure with Kale?
- Will you have Gallbladder Gangrene with Amitiza?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Spanish Sage and have Aortic Valve Stenosis?
- Support group for people who take Stellaria and have Factor Viii Inhibition?
- Support group for people who take Kombiglyze Xr and have Nocardia Infection?
- Support group for people who take Kale and have Ejaculation Failure?
- Support group for people who take Amitiza and have Gallbladder Gangrene?
- What to expect when you take Spanish Sage and have Aortic Valve Stenosis?
- What to expect when you take Stellaria and have Factor Viii Inhibition?
- What to expect when you take Kombiglyze Xr and have Nocardia Infection?
- What to expect when you take Kale and have Ejaculation Failure?
- What to expect when you take Amitiza and have Gallbladder Gangrene?
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Invega, Norvasc
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Flexeril, Crestor, Cymbalta, Lisinopril
- A study for a 32 year old man who takes Protonix
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Prozac, Ortho Tri-cyclen, Desyrel, Vyvanse, Adderall, Wellbutrin
- A study for a 18 year old boy who takes Buspar
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.