Who have Pinguecula when taking Diazepam and Fairy herb - from FDA reports
There is no Pinguecula reported by people who take Diazepam and Fairy herb yet. This review analyzes which people have Pinguecula with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePinguecula with Diazepam and Fairy herb from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Pinguecula (9 members)
- Support group for people who take Diazepam (86 members)
- Support group for people who take Fairy Herb
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and Fairy Herb and have Pinguecula
Drugs that are associated with PingueculaPinguecula
Could your condition cause PingueculaPinguecula
You may be interested in these posts
- taking diazepam 2mgs at night for past 8yrs severe burning sensation in skin is there any cures
- Switched from 0.5mg Lorazepam to 5 mg of Diazepam so I can start getting off the drug. Over the last few days I developed a severe burning sensation all over my body. Feels like a sunburn. Has anyone experienced this? If so, did it stop after removing the drug? I have been on Diazepam for 3...
- Pls can wheatgrass pinguecula
- Pls can wheatgrass cure pinguecula
- please help me
- Will you have Scab with Claritin?
- Will you have Mottled Skin with Urinary Tract Infection?
- Will you have Influenza A with Avapro?
- Will you have Dry Eye Syndrome with Uti?
- Will you have Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca with Uti?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Claritin and have Scab?
- Support group for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Mottled Skin?
- Support group for people who take Avapro and have Influenza A?
- Support group for people who have Uti and Dry Eye Syndrome?
- Support group for people who have Uti and Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca?
- What to expect when you take Claritin and have Scab?
- What to expect when you have Urinary Tract Infection and Mottled Skin?
- What to expect when you take Avapro and have Influenza A?
- What to expect when you have Uti and Dry Eye Syndrome?
- What to expect when you have Uti and Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Claritin and have Scab
- Care Guide for people who have Urinary Tract Infection and Mottled Skin
- Care Guide for people who take Avapro and have Influenza A
- Care Guide for people who have Uti and Dry Eye Syndrome
- Care Guide for people who have Uti and Keratoconjunctivitis Sicca
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.