Who have Abdominal pain when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Abdominal pain is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Neurontin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Abdominal pain with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 192 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
192 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 16 people (8.33%) have Abdominal pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have abdominal pain when taking the drugs *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have abdominal pain when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 9.09 %
- 30-39: 9.09 %
- 40-49: 54.55 %
- 50-59: 27.27 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 7 people, 43.75%
- Depression: 6 people, 37.50%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 4 people, 25.00%
- Glossitis (infection of tongue with soreness): 4 people, 25.00%
- Dissociative Disorder: 4 people, 25.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin: 9 people, 56.25%
- Lexapro: 8 people, 50.00%
- Levaquin: 7 people, 43.75%
- Cipro: 7 people, 43.75%
- Zantac: 6 people, 37.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Chest Pain: 8 people, 50.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 6 people, 37.50%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 31.25%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 31.25%
- Constipation: 5 people, 31.25%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal pain with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Pain (364 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (31 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Abdominal Pain
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal painAbdominal pain
Could your condition cause Abdominal painAbdominal pain
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Bhuvan KC, ALrasheedy AA, Ibrahim MI, "A case report from Nepalese community pharmacy on levofloxacin induced severe abdominal pain", Saudi Pharmaceutical Journal, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Wondering if Vitamin A retinyl palmitate with cause abdomenal pain?
- wondering if anyone has found relief from abdominal pain while taking omeprozle
- Why is finding the right adhd meds so hard for kids?
- whats the point? she's dead...of ketoacidosis....same symptoms as seasonique...
- What will relieve this pain? So far Tums, Nexium and Pepcid have not helped. Pat RN
- Will you have Intermittent Claudication with Vicodin Es?
- Will you have Calf Pain With Exercise with Vicodin Es?
- Will you have Arterial Insufficiency Of The Legs with Vicodin Es?
- Will you have Claudication with Vicodin Es?
- Will you have Ocd with Trokendi Xr?
- Sprintec and Colchicine drug interaction
- Will you have Irritable Bowel Syndrome with Moringa?
- Will you have Nervous Indigestion with Moringa?
- Will you have Mucous Colitis with Moringa?
- Will you have Laxative Colitis with Moringa?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.