Who have Anxiety when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Anxiety is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old , have been taking the drugs for < 1 month, also take medication Levaquin, and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Anxiety with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 165 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 17 people (10.3%) have Anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have anxiety when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have anxiety when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 23.08 %
- 20-29: 30.77 %
- 30-39: 15.38 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 23.08 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control: 7 people, 41.18%
- Depression: 5 people, 29.41%
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 3 people, 17.65%
- Chemotherapy: 3 people, 17.65%
- Antibiotic Therapy: 3 people, 17.65%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Levaquin: 11 people, 64.71%
- Xanax: 8 people, 47.06%
- Ambien: 8 people, 47.06%
- Zomig: 7 people, 41.18%
- Yasmin: 7 people, 41.18%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 52.94%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 9 people, 52.94%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8 people, 47.06%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 7 people, 41.18%
- Depression: 7 people, 41.18%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnxiety with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Anxiety (813 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (28 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Anxiety
Drugs that are associated with AnxietyAnxiety
Could your condition cause AnxietyAnxiety
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
Can you answer these questions
- No idea how this works, my first post so here we go... I just got put on Vyvanse and Topamax to help with my binge eating issues. I can't find much information on how the two work together. Anybody who can share your experience? The Dr said he's starting me low to see how it goes. 20mg for...
- My wife who is 60 took Diflukin for 16 days and ended up with Hyperthyroidism Had to rush her to ER with a heartbeat of over 160. Is the development of hyperthyroidism permanent? or will it resolve itself. She never had thiroid problems before taking Diflukin. Has anyone had this...
- I just started Zetia and have been feeling anxious for the last few days. Does anyone else experience this? thanks
- i just started topamax and i'm already borderline normal on my kidney function should i keep taking it?
- I did.
You may be interested in these posts
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- My wife's been on topamax for over a year now, and it's ruining our marriage.
- My wbc is 19,000 and I'm convinced its because of the topomax but doctors keep saying infection and want me on antibiotics all the time. I'm fine.
- My son takes topomax and has horrible diaria
- Will you have Camptocormia with Dapsone?
- Will you have Haematometra with Vascor?
- Will you have Growth Failure with Tylenol?
- Will you have Ftt with Tylenol?
- Will you have Failure To Thrive with Tylenol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Dapsone and have Camptocormia?
- Support group for people who take Vascor and have Haematometra?
- Support group for people who take Tylenol and have Growth Failure?
- Support group for people who take Tylenol and have Ftt?
- Support group for people who take Tylenol and have Failure To Thrive?
- What to expect when you take Dapsone and have Camptocormia?
- What to expect when you take Vascor and have Haematometra?
- What to expect when you take Tylenol and have Growth Failure?
- What to expect when you take Tylenol and have Ftt?
- What to expect when you take Tylenol and have Failure To Thrive?
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Xanax, Synthroid, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Coreg, Spironolactone, Azor, Amlodipine; Olmesartan Medoxomil
- A study for a 53 year old man who takes Oxycodone Hydrochloride
- A study for a 44 year old man who takes Buspar
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Oseltamivir Phosphate
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.