Who have Anxiety when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Anxiety is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old , have been taking the drugs for < 1 month, also take medication Levaquin, and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Anxiety with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 165 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 17 people (10.3%) have Anxiety
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have anxiety *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have anxiety when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have anxiety when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 23.08 %
- 20-29: 30.77 %
- 30-39: 15.38 %
- 40-49: 7.69 %
- 50-59: 23.08 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control: 7 people, 41.18%
- Depression: 5 people, 29.41%
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 3 people, 17.65%
- Chemotherapy: 3 people, 17.65%
- Antibiotic Therapy: 3 people, 17.65%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Levaquin: 11 people, 64.71%
- Xanax: 8 people, 47.06%
- Ambien: 8 people, 47.06%
- Zomig: 7 people, 41.18%
- Yasmin: 7 people, 41.18%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 52.94%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 9 people, 52.94%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8 people, 47.06%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 7 people, 41.18%
- Depression: 7 people, 41.18%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAnxiety with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Anxiety (836 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (29 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Anxiety
Drugs that are associated with AnxietyAnxiety
Could your condition cause AnxietyAnxiety
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Topomax for more than 15 years. Recently stopped. Hoping to regain memories or at least ability to form them.
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- My wife who is 60 took Diflukin for 16 days and ended up with Hyperthyroidism Had to rush her to ER with a heartbeat of over 160. Is the development of hyperthyroidism permanent? or will it resolve itself. She never had thiroid problems before taking Diflukin. Has anyone had this...
- Will you have Chest Discomfort with Chantix?
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Norvasc?
- Will you have Skin Growths - Fatty with Akineton?
- Will you have Fat with Aromasin?
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Tic?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Chantix and have Chest Discomfort?
- Support group for people who take Norvasc and have Paraesthesia?
- Support group for people who take Akineton and have Skin Growths - Fatty?
- Support group for people who take Aromasin and have Fat?
- Support group for people who have Tic and Arrhythmias?
- What to expect when you take Chantix and have Chest Discomfort?
- What to expect when you take Norvasc and have Paraesthesia?
- What to expect when you take Akineton and have Skin Growths - Fatty?
- What to expect when you take Aromasin and have Fat?
- What to expect when you have Tic and Arrhythmias?
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Chantix
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Tresiba
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Effexor, Prozac
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Liothyronine Sodium, Levothyroxine Sodium
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Buspirone Hcl, Citalopram Hydrobromide
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.