Who have Aspartate aminotransferase increased when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Aspartate aminotransferase increased is reported only by a few people who take Diflucan and Topamax. We study 165 people who have side effects while taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA. Among them, 3 have Aspartate aminotransferase increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Aspartate aminotransferase increased and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 3 people (1.82%) have Aspartate aminotransferase increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have aspartate aminotransferase increased *:
- < 1 month: 50 %
- 1 - 6 months: 50 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have aspartate aminotransferase increased when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have aspartate aminotransferase increased when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Respiratory Disorder (respiratory disease): 3 people, 100.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 3 people, 100.00%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 3 people, 100.00%
- Chemotherapy: 3 people, 100.00%
- Antibiotic Therapy: 3 people, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Versed: 3 people, 100.00%
- Merrem: 3 people, 100.00%
- Lexapro: 3 people, 100.00%
- Desyrel: 3 people, 100.00%
- Benadryl: 3 people, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 100.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 3 people, 100.00%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 3 people, 100.00%
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAspartate aminotransferase increased with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (28 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased
Drugs that are associated with Aspartate aminotransferase increasedAspartate aminotransferase increased
Could your condition cause Aspartate aminotransferase increasedAspartate aminotransferase increased
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
Can you answer these questions
- No idea how this works, my first post so here we go... I just got put on Vyvanse and Topamax to help with my binge eating issues. I can't find much information on how the two work together. Anybody who can share your experience? The Dr said he's starting me low to see how it goes. 20mg for...
- My wife who is 60 took Diflukin for 16 days and ended up with Hyperthyroidism Had to rush her to ER with a heartbeat of over 160. Is the development of hyperthyroidism permanent? or will it resolve itself. She never had thiroid problems before taking Diflukin. Has anyone had this...
- i just started topamax and i'm already borderline normal on my kidney function should i keep taking it?
- I did.
- I am a 37 year old female who has been on 100mg Topamax bid for several years to treat bipolar disorder. This is paired with Effexor XR. I've always noticed some aphasia and short term memory difficulties, but lately it has worsened. I have driven in circles around blocks trying to remember...
You may be interested in these posts
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- My wife's been on topamax for over a year now, and it's ruining our marriage.
- My wbc is 19,000 and I'm convinced its because of the topomax but doctors keep saying infection and want me on antibiotics all the time. I'm fine.
- My son takes topomax and has horrible diaria
- Novolin N and Ultralente Insulin drug interaction
- Will you have Metabolic Acidosis with Methocarbamol?
- Lasix and Cannabis drug interaction
- Will you have Aggression with Loestrin Fe 1.5/30?
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Vitamin K?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Novolin N and Ultralente Insulin
- Support group for people who take Methocarbamol and have Metabolic Acidosis?
- Support group for people who take Lasix and Cannabis
- Support group for people who take Loestrin Fe 1.5/30 and have Aggression?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin K and have Metallic Taste?
- What to expect when you take Novolin N and Ultralente Insulin
- What to expect when you take Methocarbamol and have Metabolic Acidosis?
- What to expect when you take Lasix and Cannabis
- What to expect when you take Loestrin Fe 1.5/30 and have Aggression?
- What to expect when you take Vitamin K and have Metallic Taste?
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Ibuprofen Sodium
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Gabapentin
- Drug comparison of Levaquin, Zicam, Digoxin for a 60 year old woman
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Calcium
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Benadryl, Sjw, Lisinopril
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.