Who have Babesiosis when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
There is no Babesiosis reported by people who take Diflucan and Topamax yet. This review analyzes which people have Babesiosis with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with BabesiosisBabesiosis
Could your condition cause BabesiosisBabesiosis
Recent general studies
- Women aged 50-59 who have Cramps - Muscle with Dyazide - now
- Women aged 50-59 who have Muscle Cramps with Dyazide - a second ago
- Will you have Slow Rhr with Primaxin? - a second ago
- Will you have Slow Resting Heart Rate with Primaxin? - a second ago
- Will you have Slow Heart Rate with Primaxin? - a second ago
- Will you have Fever with Hydrocortisone? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Desvenlafaxine? - a second ago
- Will you have Bradycardia with Primaxin? - a second ago
- Will you have Pyrexia with Hydrocortisone? - a second ago
- Will you have Fasciculations Of Muscle with Desvenlafaxine? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.