Who have Back pain when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Back pain is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drugs for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Flexeril, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Back pain with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 192 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
192 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 9 people (4.69%) have Back pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have back pain *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have back pain when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have back pain when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 12.5 %
- 30-39: 25.0 %
- 40-49: 37.5 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 12.5 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 22.22%
- Pain: 2 people, 22.22%
- Depression: 2 people, 22.22%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 11.11%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 1 person, 11.11%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Percocet: 4 people, 44.44%
- Flexeril: 4 people, 44.44%
- Synthroid: 3 people, 33.33%
- Seroquel: 3 people, 33.33%
- Neurontin: 3 people, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 4 people, 44.44%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 44.44%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 4 people, 44.44%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 44.44%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 44.44%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBack pain with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Back Pain (400 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (31 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Back Pain
Drugs that are associated with Back painBack pain
Could your condition cause Back painBack pain
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- XARELTO ABSOLUTELY CAUSES BACK PAIN; I HAVE BEEN TAKING 20MG OF THIS POWERFUL DRUG FOR 3+ YEARS FOR DVT. ABOUT A YEAR AGO I BEGAN TO HAVE SEVERE PAIN IN MY LOWER BACK. NOTHING-----BACK BRACE, EXERCISE, INVERSION, TENS UNITS, ACUPUNCTURE, ETC-----RELIEVED THE PAIN. FINALLY, I DID A TEST ON...
- Will the back pains stop
- Will my back pain lessen after warfarin?
- Why is it that doctors fu fu the thought that warfarin could cause back muscle cramps?
- Which part of the back does Zetia cause pain
- Will you have Weight Decrease Neonatal with Taxotere?
- Will you have Keratitis with Alesse?
- Zolpidem Tartrate and Haba Soya drug interaction
- Will you have Deafness Transitory Partial with Irbesartan?
- Will you have Panic Disorder with Maxzide?
- Will you have Panic Attacks with Maxzide?
- Will you have Panic Attack with Maxzide?
- Nyquil and Yellow Indigo drug interaction
- Will you have Spermatozoa Abnormal with Keppra?
- Will you have Iris Hyperpigmentation with Janumet?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.