Who have Back pain when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Back pain is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Flexeril, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Back pain with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 165 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 8 people (4.85%) have Back pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have back pain when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have back pain when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 14.29 %
- 40-49: 42.86 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 14.29 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 25.00%
- Pain: 2 people, 25.00%
- Depression: 2 people, 25.00%
- Preventive Health Care: 1 person, 12.50%
- Laryngitis (inflammation of the larynx): 1 person, 12.50%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Percocet: 4 people, 50.00%
- Flexeril: 4 people, 50.00%
- Synthroid: 3 people, 37.50%
- Prednisone: 3 people, 37.50%
- Aciphex: 3 people, 37.50%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 4 people, 50.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 4 people, 50.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 4 people, 50.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 4 people, 50.00%
- Neck Pain: 3 people, 37.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBack pain with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Back Pain (388 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Back Pain
Drugs that are associated with Back painBack pain
Could your condition cause Back painBack pain
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Topomax for more than 15 years. Recently stopped. Hoping to regain memories or at least ability to form them.
- Second time in 6 months
- Second time around
- What to expect when you take Elavil and have Fainting?
- Will you have Weight Gain with Indapamide?
- How effective is Dilantin for Neuralgia?
- Will you have Scurvy with Prilosec?
- How effective is Dilantin for Postherpetic Neuralgia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Indapamide and have Weight Gain?
- Support group for people who take Prilosec and have Scurvy?
- Support group for people who take Diclofenac Potassium and have Cystic Acne?
- Support group for people who take Cloxapen and have Heart Racing?
- Support group for people who take Solodyn and have Tonsillar Inflammation?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.