Who have Bacterial infection when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
There is no Bacterial infection reported by people who take Diflucan and Topamax yet. This review analyzes which people have Bacterial infection with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBacterial infection with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Bacterial Infection (14 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Bacterial Infection
Drugs that are associated with Bacterial infectionBacterial infection
Could your condition cause Bacterial infectionBacterial infection
You may be interested in these posts
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Topomax for more than 15 years. Recently stopped. Hoping to regain memories or at least ability to form them.
- So I couldn't figure out why I kept getting, bacterial infections back to back, or why my arthritis was getting worse. My Dr told me it was my weight. Loosing weight would resolve both issues. I'm just glad I'm not alone.
- Second time in 6 months
- Will you have Acne with Carbatrol?
- Will you have Fever with Rectal Abscess?
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Yaz?
- Will you have Pyrexia with Rectal Abscess?
- Will you have Hyperthermia with Rectal Abscess?
- Will you have Elevated Temperature with Rectal Abscess?
- Will you have Body Overheating with Rectal Abscess?
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Rectal Abscess?
- Excedrin and Neupogen drug interaction
- Will you have Cryptogenic Polycythemia with Methotrexate?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.