Who have Chest pain when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Chest pain is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drugs for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Seroquel, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Chest pain with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 192 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
192 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 22 people (11.46%) have Chest pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have chest pain *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have chest pain when taking the drugs *:
- female: 81.82 %
- male: 18.18 %
Age of people who have chest pain when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 29.41 %
- 30-39: 5.88 %
- 40-49: 35.29 %
- 50-59: 29.41 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 6 people, 27.27%
- Depression: 6 people, 27.27%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 4 people, 18.18%
- Glossitis (infection of tongue with soreness): 4 people, 18.18%
- Birth Control: 4 people, 18.18%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel: 11 people, 50.00%
- Lasix: 10 people, 45.45%
- Geodon: 10 people, 45.45%
- Zithromax: 9 people, 40.91%
- Aciphex: 9 people, 40.91%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain: 8 people, 36.36%
- Pain In Extremity: 7 people, 31.82%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 6 people, 27.27%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 27.27%
- Diabetes: 5 people, 22.73%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeChest pain with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Chest Pain (361 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (31 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Chest Pain
Drugs that are associated with Chest painChest pain
Could your condition cause Chest painChest pain
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Yes Hello, I have been taking Tramadol
- why is it so?
- Why does it hurt so bad in my chest and feel like it is locking up it happens 2 or three times a day could this be associated with lexapro as I have had ekg done came back fine, echo done also came back fine they are saying possible pleurisy or and mitral value prolapse
- Why do I have chest pain.
- When I am taking garlic before breakfast then I am feeling pain in middle of chest. Gender: - Male Age: - 36 Height: - 175 CM Weight:-82 kg Can you suggest me what is reason for same
- Strong-Scented Lettuce and Humulin 70/30 drug interaction
- Will you have Ultrasound Ovary Abnormal with Gastrografin?
- Will you have Jaw Osteitis with Ezetimibe?
- Turmeric and Vectibix drug interaction
- Telmisartan and Atrovent drug interaction
- Will you have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased with Ketamine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Sinus Bradycardia with Morphine Sulfate?
- What to expect when you take Sandostatin Lar and have Dementia?
- Will you have Urination - Painful with Ciprodex?
- Will you have Painful Urination with Ciprodex?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.