Who have Chest pain when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Chest pain is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Geodon, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Chest pain with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 165 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 20 people (12.12%) have Chest pain
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have chest pain when taking the drugs *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have chest pain when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 31.25 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 37.5 %
- 50-59: 31.25 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 6 people, 30.00%
- Depression: 6 people, 30.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 4 people, 20.00%
- Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (spinal disc degeneration): 4 people, 20.00%
- Glossitis (infection of tongue with soreness): 4 people, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel: 10 people, 50.00%
- Lasix: 10 people, 50.00%
- Geodon: 10 people, 50.00%
- Zithromax: 9 people, 45.00%
- Aciphex: 9 people, 45.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Abdominal Pain: 8 people, 40.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 7 people, 35.00%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 6 people, 30.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 6 people, 30.00%
- Borderline Personality Disorder: 5 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeChest pain with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Chest Pain (329 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (28 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Chest Pain
Drugs that are associated with Chest painChest pain
Could your condition cause Chest painChest pain
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
Can you answer these questions
- Started on 37.5 mg 2 x day in the AM as prescribed back in Sept. I was down 45 pounds by Christmas, but since then no more than 2 pounds. I cut my dose back to 1 pill a day after I started getting chest discomfort. It feels almost like my esophagus is dried out but drinking water, or eating...
- No idea how this works, my first post so here we go... I just got put on Vyvanse and Topamax to help with my binge eating issues. I can't find much information on how the two work together. Anybody who can share your experience? The Dr said he's starting me low to see how it goes. 20mg for...
- My wife who is 60 took Diflukin for 16 days and ended up with Hyperthyroidism Had to rush her to ER with a heartbeat of over 160. Is the development of hyperthyroidism permanent? or will it resolve itself. She never had thiroid problems before taking Diflukin. Has anyone had this...
- My 14year old son is on lisinopril he had key hole surgery to have a stint fitted in his artery when he was 1year old and the stint popped out and was lyin in the main heart artery and was causing him high blood pressure he got another stint fitted last year and his cardiologist hoped it would...
- i just started topamax and i'm already borderline normal on my kidney function should i keep taking it?
You may be interested in these posts
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Positive thinking is coming slowly..but anxiety attacks sometimes.... when I stand feel like my heart is block... and my chest shoulder and the nearest side of heart of my left hand feels pain and I feel vertigo when I walk on street.... I am.taking lexapro from 5 th march 5 mg for 7 days and...
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- My wife's been on topamax for over a year now, and it's ruining our marriage.
- My wbc is 19,000 and I'm convinced its because of the topomax but doctors keep saying infection and want me on antibiotics all the time. I'm fine.
- Will you have Polyserositis with Sprycel?
- Will you have Mental Impairment with Lastacaft?
- Dexamethasone Intensol and Prozac drug interaction
- Will you have Urticaria Pressure with Gout?
- Will you have Lack Of Feeling with Creon?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Sprycel and have Polyserositis?
- Support group for people who take Lastacaft and have Mental Impairment?
- Support group for people who take Dexamethasone Intensol and Prozac
- Support group for people who have Gout and Urticaria Pressure?
- Support group for people who take Creon and have Lack Of Feeling?
- What to expect when you take Sprycel and have Polyserositis?
- What to expect when you take Lastacaft and have Mental Impairment?
- What to expect when you take Dexamethasone Intensol and Prozac
- What to expect when you have Gout and Urticaria Pressure?
- What to expect when you take Creon and have Lack Of Feeling?
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Claritin
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Cosentyx
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Zocor, Norvasc, Cardura
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Xanax, Synthroid, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Coreg, Spironolactone, Azor, Amlodipine; Olmesartan Medoxomil
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.