Who have Cholelithiasis when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Cholelithiasis is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old also take medication Neurontin, and have Bipolar disorder. This review analyzes which people have Cholelithiasis with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 165 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 7 people (4.24%) have Cholelithiasis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have cholelithiasis when taking the drugs *:
- female: 42.86 %
- male: 57.14 %
Age of people who have cholelithiasis when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 28.57 %
- 40-49: 57.14 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 1 person, 14.29%
- Hiv Infection: 1 person, 14.29%
- Glioblastoma Multiforme (most common and deadliest of malignant primary brain tumours in adults): 1 person, 14.29%
- Depression: 1 person, 14.29%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 14.29%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Neurontin: 6 people, 85.71%
- Azithromycin: 5 people, 71.43%
- Glucotrol Xl: 4 people, 57.14%
- Bactrim Ds: 4 people, 57.14%
- Cephalexin: 2 people, 28.57%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 5 people, 71.43%
- Pneumonia: 4 people, 57.14%
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 3 people, 42.86%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 42.86%
- Chest Pain: 3 people, 42.86%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCholelithiasis with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Cholelithiasis (71 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Cholelithiasis
Drugs that are associated with CholelithiasisCholelithiasis
Could your condition cause CholelithiasisCholelithiasis
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Topomax for more than 15 years. Recently stopped. Hoping to regain memories or at least ability to form them.
- Second time in 6 months
- Second time around
- What to expect when you take Zoladex and have Foetal Death?
- Will you have Spastic Colon with Seroquel Xr?
- Will you have Movement - Uncoordinated with Haldol?
- What to expect when you take Gelnique and have Muscle Pain?
- Will you have Shock Lung with Gonal-F?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Seroquel Xr and have Spastic Colon?
- Support group for people who take Haldol and have Movement - Uncoordinated?
- Support group for people who take Gonal-F and have Shock Lung?
- Support group for people who take Meloxicam and have Abscess - Tooth?
- Support group for people who take Nexium 24Hr and have Tiredness?
- Cephalexin only antibiotic my dr says I Can take. Works for most infrections’
- Hi I’m emma I’m 15 and I litteraly was exatic when I found this website I am freaking out I never...
- Hello everyone. I was diagnosed with AF three months ago. I take a small amount of Zolpidem...
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.