Who have Complications of transplanted kidney when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Complications of transplanted kidney is reported only by a few people who take Diflucan and Topamax. We study 165 people who have side effects while taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA. Among them, 1 have Complications of transplanted kidney. Find out below who they are, when they have Complications of transplanted kidney and more.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 1 person (0.61%) has Complications of transplanted kidney
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have complications of transplanted kidney *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have complications of transplanted kidney when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have complications of transplanted kidney when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Dialysis: 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Reglan: 1 person, 100.00%
- Norvasc: 1 person, 100.00%
- Neurontin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Macrobid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lortab: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pulmonary Congestion (congestion in the lungs): 1 person, 100.00%
- Procedural Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Confusional State: 1 person, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 100.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeComplications of transplanted kidney with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Complications Of Transplanted Kidney (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Complications Of Transplanted Kidney
Drugs that are associated with Complications of transplanted kidneyComplications of transplanted kidney
Could your condition cause Complications of transplanted kidneyComplications of transplanted kidney
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Topomax for more than 15 years. Recently stopped. Hoping to regain memories or at least ability to form them.
- Second time in 6 months
- Second time around
- Will you have Painful Red Eyes with Imuran?
- Will you have Asthenia with Abilify?
- Will you have Pulmonary Fibrosis with Megestrol Acetate?
- Pepcid and Halcion drug interaction
- Will you have Arrhythmias with Butrans?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Imuran and have Painful Red Eyes?
- Support group for people who take Abilify and have Asthenia?
- Support group for people who take Megestrol Acetate and have Pulmonary Fibrosis?
- Support group for people who take Pepcid and Halcion
- Support group for people who take Butrans and have Arrhythmias?
- I had inflammation on my left arm before I started Letrozole. Last night I had pain on my right...
- New here. Name John. Used Firmagon for 10 months, starting 2 months before proton radiation...
- I have had recurrent UTI’s most of my adult life. I was diagnosed with PV 2 years ago.
- I’ve been on 6 months also.. fatigue yes. But I’m on depression meds before tikosyn.. I’ve missed...
- Cephalexin only antibiotic my dr says I Can take. Works for most infrections’
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.