Who have Dyspepsia when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Dyspepsia is reported only by a few people who take Diflucan and Topamax. We study 165 people who have side effects while taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA. Among them, 3 have Dyspepsia. Find out below who they are, when they have Dyspepsia and more.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 3 people (1.82%) have Dyspepsia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have dyspepsia *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have dyspepsia when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have dyspepsia when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Laryngitis (inflammation of the larynx): 2 people, 66.67%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 66.67%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 2 people, 66.67%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 2 people, 66.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tequin: 2 people, 66.67%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 66.67%
- Pamine: 2 people, 66.67%
- Mucinex: 2 people, 66.67%
- Elidel: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 3 people, 100.00%
- Staphylococcal Infection (an infection with staphylococcus bacteria): 2 people, 66.67%
- Hepatocellular Damage (liver damage): 2 people, 66.67%
- Eye Irritation: 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDyspepsia with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Dyspepsia (113 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Dyspepsia
Drugs that are associated with DyspepsiaDyspepsia
Could your condition cause DyspepsiaDyspepsia
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- What can I take or eat to alleviate the nausea or sour stomach acid with brilinta?
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Was diagnosed with systemic mastocisis approx 5 yrs ago have been on and off indigestion also any one else
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Twice in recent months my wife has prepared a soup with live, fresh moringa. Both times I experienced (rather severe) vomiting and runny stool. To the best of my awareness, I'm in excellent health, very active, no medications. I live in a tropical climate. 66 years of age.
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Tofranil?
- Will you have Sleepy with Jardiance?
- Will you have Iron Deficiency Anaemia with Fluoxetine?
- Will you have Hearing Loss with Antivert?
- Will you have Caustic Soda with Gout?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tofranil and have Weight Gain - Unintentional?
- Support group for people who take Jardiance and have Sleepy?
- Support group for people who take Fluoxetine and have Iron Deficiency Anaemia?
- Support group for people who take Antivert and have Hearing Loss?
- Support group for people who have Gout and Caustic Soda?
Recent Care Guides
- Rick westfall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Jayneynip (Free)
- Charles mccall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Tender care (Free)
- Nana fran (monthly rate: $10.00)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.