Who have Dyspnoea when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Dyspnoea is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old , have been taking the drugs for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Nuvaring, and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Dyspnoea with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 192 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
192 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 19 people (9.9%) have Dyspnoea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have dyspnoea *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have dyspnoea when taking the drugs *:
- female: 94.74 %
- male: 5.26 %
Age of people who have dyspnoea when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 40.0 %
- 30-39: 26.67 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control: 8 people, 42.11%
- Stress And Anxiety: 3 people, 15.79%
- Pain: 3 people, 15.79%
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: 2 people, 10.53%
- Asthma: 2 people, 10.53%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 7 people, 36.84%
- Nuvaring: 7 people, 36.84%
- Zithromax: 5 people, 26.32%
- Protonix: 5 people, 26.32%
- Geodon: 5 people, 26.32%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 7 people, 36.84%
- Pulmonary Embolism (blockage of the main artery of the lung): 6 people, 31.58%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 6 people, 31.58%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 6 people, 31.58%
- Chest Pain: 6 people, 31.58%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDyspnoea with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Dyspnoea (761 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (31 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Dyspnoea
Drugs that are associated with DyspnoeaDyspnoea
Could your condition cause DyspnoeaDyspnoea
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Withdrawing from Mirtazapine so short of breath
- Will getting off diclofenac solve the problem of shortness of breath?
- where to go for all menopause help. What to do? What to take. I'm misearble
- Whenever I stop my Percocet for a week to detox and reset my body when I notice the med is less effective, I always have difficulty breathing and some trouble swallowing. usually day 2 thru 5 but day 3 and 4 are the worse. I don't see those 2 symptoms usually listed but it's happened enough...
- went on flomax, trazadol and prozac at same time in early June , 2018. within a week or so started having listed side effects. Emergency room 5 times, hospital admittance 3 times in last 3 months. Diagnosed with: Renal Failure, Gall Bladder disease, Pneumonia, Lyme disease, Racing...
- Will you have Mediastinal Haematoma with Diphen?
- Will you have Blood Chromogranin A Increased with Sandostatin Lar?
- Will you have Sarcoma with Ogen?
- Will you have Encephalitis with Doral?
- Will you have Pain - Back with Pepcid Rpd?
- Will you have Nonspecific Back Pain with Pepcid Rpd?
- Will you have Back Pain - Nonspecific with Pepcid Rpd?
- Will you have Back Pain with Pepcid Rpd?
- Will you have Application Site Erythema with Qvar 40?
- Will you have Xerophthalmia with Cafe?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.