Who have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Gastrooesophageal reflux disease is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Aciphex, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 165 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 14 people (8.48%) have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have gastrooesophageal reflux disease when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have gastrooesophageal reflux disease when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.69 %
- 40-49: 69.23 %
- 50-59: 23.08 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 11 people, 78.57%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 7 people, 50.00%
- Laryngitis (inflammation of the larynx): 7 people, 50.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 7 people, 50.00%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 7 people, 50.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Levaquin: 12 people, 85.71%
- Aciphex: 12 people, 85.71%
- Synthroid: 10 people, 71.43%
- Cipro: 10 people, 71.43%
- Elidel: 9 people, 64.29%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Swallowing Difficulty: 9 people, 64.29%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 9 people, 64.29%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 9 people, 64.29%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9 people, 64.29%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 8 people, 57.14%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGastrooesophageal reflux disease with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease (719 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Gastrooesophageal Reflux Disease
Drugs that are associated with Gastrooesophageal reflux diseaseGastrooesophageal reflux disease
Could your condition cause Gastrooesophageal reflux diseaseGastrooesophageal reflux disease
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Wife has disye
- What is safe to take for bipolar acid reflux
- What do you do for acid reflux while taking provigil?
- WHAT DO I DO I NEED HELP WITH THIS REFUX PROBLEM
- What causes acid reflux and blood in the stool.
- Will you have Shingles with Clonazepam?
- Will you have Joint Pain with Gabapentin?
- Will you have Toe Swelling with Ivermectin?
- Will you have Tooth Disorder with Caduet?
- Will you have Anxiety with Magnevist?
- Potassium Citrate and Benicar drug interaction
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium?
- Will you have Joint Lock with Potassium?
- Will you have Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type with Allegra?
- Will you have Macroglobulinemia - Primary with Pseudomyxoma Peritonei?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.