Who have General physical health deterioration when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
General physical health deterioration is reported only by a few people who take Diflucan and Topamax. We study 165 people who have side effects while taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA. Among them, 1 have General physical health deterioration. Find out below who they are, when they have General physical health deterioration and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 1 person (0.61%) has General physical health deterioration
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have general physical health deterioration when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have general physical health deterioration when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 100.00%
- Cataplexy (loss of muscle tone accompanied by full conscious awareness): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem: 1 person, 100.00%
- Valium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fetzima: 1 person, 100.00%
- Effexor Xr: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 1 person, 100.00%
- Helicobacter Infection (helicobacter pylori (h. pylori) infects stomach): 1 person, 100.00%
- Gallbladder Removal: 1 person, 100.00%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeGeneral physical health deterioration with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have General Physical Health Deterioration (6 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (27 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have General Physical Health Deterioration
Drugs that are associated with General physical health deteriorationGeneral physical health deterioration
Could your condition cause General physical health deteriorationGeneral physical health deterioration
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
Can you answer these questions
- No idea how this works, my first post so here we go... I just got put on Vyvanse and Topamax to help with my binge eating issues. I can't find much information on how the two work together. Anybody who can share your experience? The Dr said he's starting me low to see how it goes. 20mg for...
- My wife who is 60 took Diflukin for 16 days and ended up with Hyperthyroidism Had to rush her to ER with a heartbeat of over 160. Is the development of hyperthyroidism permanent? or will it resolve itself. She never had thiroid problems before taking Diflukin. Has anyone had this...
- i just started topamax and i'm already borderline normal on my kidney function should i keep taking it?
- I did.
- I am a 37 year old female who has been on 100mg Topamax bid for several years to treat bipolar disorder. This is paired with Effexor XR. I've always noticed some aphasia and short term memory difficulties, but lately it has worsened. I have driven in circles around blocks trying to remember...
You may be interested in these posts
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- My wife's been on topamax for over a year now, and it's ruining our marriage.
- My wbc is 19,000 and I'm convinced its because of the topomax but doctors keep saying infection and want me on antibiotics all the time. I'm fine.
- My son takes topomax and has horrible diaria
- Cyclosporine and Nplate drug interaction
- Will you have Brain Tumor - Adults with Lisinopril?
- Will you have Herpes Zoster Iridocyclitis with Xuan Shen?
- Will you have Brain Stem Haemorrhage with Viagra?
- Will you have Burning Mouth Syndrome with Moringa?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cyclosporine and Nplate
- Support group for people who take Lisinopril and have Brain Tumor - Adults?
- Support group for people who take Xuan Shen and have Herpes Zoster Iridocyclitis?
- Support group for people who take Viagra and have Brain Stem Haemorrhage?
- Support group for people who take Moringa and have Burning Mouth Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Cyclosporine and Nplate
- What to expect when you take Lisinopril and have Brain Tumor - Adults?
- What to expect when you take Xuan Shen and have Herpes Zoster Iridocyclitis?
- What to expect when you take Viagra and have Brain Stem Haemorrhage?
- What to expect when you take Moringa and have Burning Mouth Syndrome?
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Hydrocortisone, Calcium
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Augmentin, Benzonatate
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Lorazepam, Xanax
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Methadone Hydrochloride Intensol, Miralax, Colace, Neurontin
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.