Who have Movement disorder when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Movement disorder is reported only by a few people who take Diflucan and Topamax. We study 165 people who have side effects while taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA. Among them, 1 have Movement disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Movement disorder and more.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 1 person (0.61%) has Movement disorder
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have movement disorder when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have movement disorder when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (disorder that causes extreme fatigue): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xyrem: 1 person, 100.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 100.00%
- Klonopin: 1 person, 100.00%
- Frova: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nervousness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMovement disorder with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Movement Disorder (9 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Movement Disorder
Drugs that are associated with Movement disorderMovement disorder
Could your condition cause Movement disorderMovement disorder
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Topomax for more than 15 years. Recently stopped. Hoping to regain memories or at least ability to form them.
- Started lamotrigne in June of 2016. Uncontrollable movements started in 12/16 and now are very severe. It affect my sleep and more of my awake time.
- Second time in 6 months
- Dymista and Estrasorb drug interaction
- Will you have Hunchback with Afinitor?
- Will you have Cardiac Stress Test Abnormal with Lyrica?
- Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide and Theophylline drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Xtandi and have Loss Of Voice?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Dymista and Estrasorb
- Support group for people who take Afinitor and have Hunchback?
- Support group for people who take Lyrica and have Cardiac Stress Test Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide and Theophylline
- Support group for people who take Forane and have Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric?
- Hello, I just had my 2nd round of Cisplatin 5 days ago. The metallic taste in my mouth is...
- Hi,I am 61 and found that Paxil,hydroxyzine,and Buspar were not controlling my anxiety.My physician...
- I have been diagnosed with Erethema Multiforme and I’m certain that it’s EM Major because I’ve had...
- I took Bactrim for eight days but thought it was the sinus infection that was making me nauseated...
- Hello My name is Lilly. My Mom is 81 has been on Metformin for years. She has low platlets,...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.