Who have Multiple sclerosis relapse when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Multiple sclerosis relapse is reported only by a few people who take Diflucan and Topamax. We study 165 people who have side effects while taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA. Among them, 1 have Multiple sclerosis relapse. Find out below who they are, when they have Multiple sclerosis relapse and more.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 1 person (0.61%) has Multiple sclerosis relapse
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have multiple sclerosis relapse when taking the drugs *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Restless Leg Syndrome (a powerful urge to move your legs): 1 person, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 100.00%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 100.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 1 person, 100.00%
- Tysabri: 1 person, 100.00%
- Toradol: 1 person, 100.00%
- Requip: 1 person, 100.00%
- Phenergan: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Skin Infection: 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Memory Loss: 1 person, 100.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 1 person, 100.00%
- Bradycardia (abnormally slow heart action): 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMultiple sclerosis relapse with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse (37 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (27 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Multiple Sclerosis Relapse
Drugs that are associated with Multiple sclerosis relapseMultiple sclerosis relapse
Could your condition cause Multiple sclerosis relapseMultiple sclerosis relapse
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
Can you answer these questions
- this is a tricky one but really need some feedback - I am 66 female and have relapsing MS - together with psoriasis I have recently been weened of Methotrexate and onto Acitretin. Have all the common and less common side effects which I can put up with if I have to but recently have noticed...
- No idea how this works, my first post so here we go... I just got put on Vyvanse and Topamax to help with my binge eating issues. I can't find much information on how the two work together. Anybody who can share your experience? The Dr said he's starting me low to see how it goes. 20mg for...
- My wife who is 60 took Diflukin for 16 days and ended up with Hyperthyroidism Had to rush her to ER with a heartbeat of over 160. Is the development of hyperthyroidism permanent? or will it resolve itself. She never had thiroid problems before taking Diflukin. Has anyone had this...
- I was diagnosed with ms in 2012 and right before my diagnosis I got the depersonalization. I have had it for 3 years straight with not one break. Can someone please give me advice on how to get rid of depersonalization caused by ms. Thank you
- i just started topamax and i'm already borderline normal on my kidney function should i keep taking it?
You may be interested in these posts
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Numbness in left hand just started after taking norco for a,month.
- Not sure if I'm preggo
- My wife's been on topamax for over a year now, and it's ruining our marriage.
- My wbc is 19,000 and I'm convinced its because of the topomax but doctors keep saying infection and want me on antibiotics all the time. I'm fine.
- Will you have Balanoposthitis with Hypogonadism?
- Will you have Balanitis with Hypogonadism?
- Will you have Repetitive Speech with Propacet 100?
- Will you have Oestrogen Deficiency with Prednisone?
- Will you have Pain - Leg with Omnaris?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Hypogonadism and Balanoposthitis?
- Support group for people who have Hypogonadism and Balanitis?
- Support group for people who take Propacet 100 and have Repetitive Speech?
- Support group for people who take Prednisone and have Oestrogen Deficiency?
- Support group for people who take Omnaris and have Pain - Leg?
- What to expect when you have Hypogonadism and Balanoposthitis?
- What to expect when you have Hypogonadism and Balanitis?
- What to expect when you take Propacet 100 and have Repetitive Speech?
- What to expect when you take Prednisone and have Oestrogen Deficiency?
- What to expect when you take Omnaris and have Pain - Leg?
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Hc, Cannabis
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Ambien
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Tribenzor, Robaxin-750, Norco, Neurontin, Savella, Metformin
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Hydrocortisone, Calcium
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.