Who have Muscle spasms when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Muscle spasms is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drugs for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Lasix, and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Muscle spasms with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 192 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
192 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 6 people (3.13%) have Muscle spasms
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have muscle spasms *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 100 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have muscle spasms when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have muscle spasms when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 16.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 33.33%
- Birth Control: 2 people, 33.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
- Neck Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
- Narcolepsy (brain's inability to regulate sleep-wake cycles normally): 1 person, 16.67%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 4 people, 66.67%
- Seroquel: 3 people, 50.00%
- Zithromax: 2 people, 33.33%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 2 people, 33.33%
- Aciphex: 2 people, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Back Pain: 4 people, 66.67%
- Pain In Extremity: 3 people, 50.00%
- Nerve Compression: 3 people, 50.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 3 people, 50.00%
- Chest Pain: 3 people, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMuscle spasms with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Muscle Spasms (217 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (31 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Muscle Spasms
Drugs that are associated with Muscle spasmsMuscle spasms
Could your condition cause Muscle spasmsMuscle spasms
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- When gripping something, like a fork, sometimes my thumb gets pulled in and cramps. I have no pain with it, and I can pull my thumb back out.
- What do you take to alleviate the cramps
- What can you do for muscle spasms in left leg?
- What can I do to help alleviate muscle cramps and muscle pain while taking Veltassa?
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Will you have X-Ray With Contrast Upper Gastrointestinal Tract Abnormal with Dexamethasone?
- Chun Pi and Nabin Chanvandi drug interaction
- Will you have Boric Acid Poisoning with Genvoya?
- Will you have Cold Sore with Vancomycin Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Wart Remover Poisoning with Docetaxel?
- Will you have Oblique Presentation with Boniva?
- Lisinopril and Alginates drug interaction
- Methylphenidate Hydrochloride and Sertraline drug interaction
- Will you have Welts with Venofer?
- Will you have Angioneurotic Edema with Venofer?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.