Who have Myalgia when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Myalgia is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drugs for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Flexeril, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Myalgia with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 165 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 11 people (6.67%) have Myalgia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have myalgia *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 100 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have myalgia when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have myalgia when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 18.18 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 72.73 %
- 50-59: 9.09 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 8 people, 72.73%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 7 people, 63.64%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 7 people, 63.64%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 7 people, 63.64%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 7 people, 63.64%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Flexeril: 10 people, 90.91%
- Vicodin: 8 people, 72.73%
- Synthroid: 8 people, 72.73%
- Rhinocort: 8 people, 72.73%
- Aciphex: 8 people, 72.73%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10 people, 90.91%
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 8 people, 72.73%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 7 people, 63.64%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 7 people, 63.64%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 63.64%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMyalgia with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Myalgia (369 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Myalgia
Drugs that are associated with MyalgiaMyalgia
Could your condition cause MyalgiaMyalgia
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- When I walk my dog my thighs get burning and icy stabbing pain beginning between one and four miles. This hasn't improved in six months of walking five miles each morning and one to two miles in the evening. is this from Pradaxa and what can I do about it?
- what is the treatment of myalgia due to rocephin.
- What helps with the muscle pain from using Vyvanse?
- What can you take to ease joint pain with Pradaxa. Have been on it for 1 year after having a saddle PE. Joint pain started about a month and a half ago.
- Went up to 30mg Vyvanse for about 2 weeks Last few days my calf muscles are killing me especially when I walk. anyone else have same effects, hot or cold ?read both are recommended.
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Tofranil?
- Will you have Sleepy with Jardiance?
- Will you have Iron Deficiency Anaemia with Fluoxetine?
- Will you have Hearing Loss with Antivert?
- Will you have Caustic Soda with Gout?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tofranil and have Weight Gain - Unintentional?
- Support group for people who take Jardiance and have Sleepy?
- Support group for people who take Fluoxetine and have Iron Deficiency Anaemia?
- Support group for people who take Antivert and have Hearing Loss?
- Support group for people who have Gout and Caustic Soda?
Recent Care Guides
- Rick westfall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Jayneynip (Free)
- Charles mccall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Tender care (Free)
- Nana fran (monthly rate: $10.00)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.