Who have Nausea when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drugs for < 1 month, also take medication Levaquin, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Nausea with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 192 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
192 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 24 people (12.5%) have Nausea
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have nausea *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have nausea when taking the drugs *:
- female: 95.83 %
- male: 4.17 %
Age of people who have nausea when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10.53 %
- 20-29: 26.32 %
- 30-39: 10.53 %
- 40-49: 47.37 %
- 50-59: 5.26 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain: 8 people, 33.33%
- Laryngitis (inflammation of the larynx): 7 people, 29.17%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 7 people, 29.17%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 7 people, 29.17%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 7 people, 29.17%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Levaquin: 17 people, 70.83%
- Zomig: 12 people, 50.00%
- Nexium: 11 people, 45.83%
- Xanax: 10 people, 41.67%
- Synthroid: 10 people, 41.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15 people, 62.50%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 12 people, 50.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 10 people, 41.67%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 9 people, 37.50%
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract): 8 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nausea (325 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (31 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Nausea
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea
Could your condition cause NauseaNausea
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Will not take Prednisone
- What have you done to minimize nausea whole taking forteo?
- What do you do about your Nausea?
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Strong-Scented Lettuce and Humulin 70/30 drug interaction
- Will you have Ultrasound Ovary Abnormal with Gastrografin?
- Will you have Jaw Osteitis with Ezetimibe?
- Turmeric and Vectibix drug interaction
- Telmisartan and Atrovent drug interaction
- Will you have Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased with Ketamine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Sinus Bradycardia with Morphine Sulfate?
- What to expect when you take Sandostatin Lar and have Dementia?
- Will you have Urination - Painful with Ciprodex?
- Will you have Painful Urination with Ciprodex?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.