Who have Nerve compression when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Nerve compression is reported only by a few people who take Diflucan and Topamax. We study 165 people who have side effects while taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA. Among them, 3 have Nerve compression. Find out below who they are, when they have Nerve compression and more.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 3 people (1.82%) have Nerve compression
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have nerve compression when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have nerve compression when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 66.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Birth Control: 2 people, 66.67%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 3 people, 100.00%
- Seroquel: 2 people, 66.67%
- Olux: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen: 2 people, 66.67%
- Flagyl: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 100.00%
- Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain): 2 people, 66.67%
- Drug Abuse And Dependence: 2 people, 66.67%
- Borderline Personality Disorder: 2 people, 66.67%
- Bipolar Ii Disorder (characterized by at least one episode of hypomania and at least one episode of major depression): 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNerve compression with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nerve Compression
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Nerve Compression
Drugs that are associated with Nerve compressionNerve compression
Could your condition cause Nerve compressionNerve compression
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Topomax for more than 15 years. Recently stopped. Hoping to regain memories or at least ability to form them.
- Second time in 6 months
- Second time around
- Will you have Face Injury with Spironolactone?
- Will you have Cardiac Failure Congestive with Toprol-Xl?
- Will you have Sle with Humira?
- What to expect when you take Bicillin L-A and have Jitters?
- Will you have High Blood Sugar with Metolazone?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Spironolactone and have Face Injury?
- Support group for people who take Toprol-Xl and have Cardiac Failure Congestive?
- Support group for people who take Humira and have Sle?
- Support group for people who take Metolazone and have High Blood Sugar?
- Support group for people who take Novolin R and have Skin Rash?
- Cephalexin only antibiotic my dr says I Can take. Works for most infrections’
- Hi I’m emma I’m 15 and I litteraly was exatic when I found this website I am freaking out I never...
- Hello everyone. I was diagnosed with AF three months ago. I take a small amount of Zolpidem...
- This is first time happening to me. Usually use this Med when get acute attack of pancreatitis....
- Hello,&I had my 1st false positive drug test today, when all that should've been in my system was...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.