Who have Paraesthesia when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Paraesthesia is reported only by a few people who take Diflucan and Topamax. We study 165 people who have side effects while taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA. Among them, 3 have Paraesthesia. Find out below who they are, when they have Paraesthesia and more.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 3 people (1.82%) have Paraesthesia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have paraesthesia when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have paraesthesia when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 2 people, 66.67%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 33.33%
- Impaired Gastric Emptying: 1 person, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica: 3 people, 100.00%
- Warfarin Sodium: 2 people, 66.67%
- Valium: 2 people, 66.67%
- Cymbalta: 2 people, 66.67%
- Ambien: 2 people, 66.67%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 100.00%
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 66.67%
- Spinal Osteoarthritis (joint cartilage loss in spine): 2 people, 66.67%
- Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 2 people, 66.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeParaesthesia with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Paraesthesia (11 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Paraesthesia
Drugs that are associated with ParaesthesiaParaesthesia
Could your condition cause ParaesthesiaParaesthesia
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Topomax for more than 15 years. Recently stopped. Hoping to regain memories or at least ability to form them.
- Second time in 6 months
- Second time around
- Will you have Hair Loss with Keppra?
- Will you have Hiccups with Dermatomyositis?
- Will you have Pyrexia with Dyspepsia?
- Will you have Hyperthermia with Dyspepsia?
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Dyspepsia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Keppra and have Hair Loss?
- Support group for people who have Dermatomyositis and Hiccups?
- Support group for people who have Dyspepsia and Pyrexia?
- Support group for people who have Dyspepsia and Hyperthermia?
- Support group for people who have Dyspepsia and Heat Stroke?
- Celiac disease ??? Cut out Gluten asap. Regardless what you are told. It is a must. Read the...
- First of all, if you have a thyroid issue you need to follow a GLUTEN FREE DIET Hands down and...
- Do you get notices when someone posts on this site ? I just signed up, found it by accident. I...
- And how are you doing on the Methotrexate ? How many mg did you start with and did you have to...
- Hi Cathy... I am a Newbie to Methotrexate, as well I was diagnosed with RA about 1.5 yrs ago and...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.