Who have Rheumatoid arthritis when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Rheumatoid arthritis is reported only by a few people who take Diflucan and Topamax. We study 165 people who have side effects while taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA. Among them, 1 have Rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below who they are, when they have Rheumatoid arthritis and more.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 1 person (0.61%) has Rheumatoid arthritis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have rheumatoid arthritis when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have rheumatoid arthritis when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Soma: 1 person, 100.00%
- Macrobid: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lasix: 1 person, 100.00%
- Lantus: 1 person, 100.00%
- Carafate: 1 person, 100.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Renal Pain (kidney pain): 1 person, 100.00%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 100.00%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 100.00%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 100.00%
- Abdominal Discomfort: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRheumatoid arthritis with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Rheumatoid Arthritis (557 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Rheumatoid Arthritis
Drugs that are associated with Rheumatoid arthritisRheumatoid arthritis
Could your condition cause Rheumatoid arthritisRheumatoid arthritis
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Azuma N, Matsui K, Hashimoto N, Yoshikawa T, Sano H, "Successful Switch to Golimumab for Eosinophilia and Skin Symptoms Related to Multiple Biologics in a Patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis", Internal Medicine, 2017 Jun .
- Saif MW, "Rheumatoid arthritis associated with the use of Sandostatin® LAR® depot in a patient with pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor", An association or a coincidence? The first case report, 2013 Jan .
- Ahmed AB, Radwan AM, Baddary HM, "Prevalence of Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis and its Relationship with Disease Activity", The Egyptian Journal of Hospital Medicine, 2016 Jan .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- You are not alone well apparently i am 🤔😁
- Would love to hear your testimonies and recommendations
- would like to discuss with peple taking methotrexate an tramadol
- While overseas, I ran out of Felodipine my blood pressure medication and was given (Felotensil)a generic which I started. No sooner I started the Felotensil my nipples began to itch which I attributed to my bra. Bought new bras because my breast became suddenly enlarged along with the itching...
- Whenever I try to take the calcium/vit. D supplement as prescribed, I get severe epigastric pain to the point that I am unable to eat anything and actually have a hard time even drinking as well. I will take it for 2 days before I can't stand it and then remain I'll for about 4 more days. I have...
- Will you have Vitamin D Decreased with Latuda?
- Will you have Not Effective with Celebrex?
- Will you have Mucous Colitis with Cymbalta?
- Will you have Agitation with Edluar?
- What to expect when you take Lortab and have Neck Mass?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Latuda and have Vitamin D Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Celebrex and have Not Effective?
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Mucous Colitis?
- Support group for people who take Edluar and have Agitation?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.