Who have Staphylococcal infection when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Staphylococcal infection is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old also take medication Nexium, and have Acne. This review analyzes which people have Staphylococcal infection with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 192 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
192 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 9 people (4.69%) have Staphylococcal infection
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have staphylococcal infection when taking the drugs *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have staphylococcal infection when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 5 people, 55.56%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 5 people, 55.56%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 5 people, 55.56%
- Eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed, with itching and bleeding blisters): 5 people, 55.56%
- Acne (skin problems that cause pimples): 5 people, 55.56%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Nexium: 6 people, 66.67%
- Synthroid: 5 people, 55.56%
- Pamine: 5 people, 55.56%
- Differin: 5 people, 55.56%
- Cipro: 5 people, 55.56%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Swallowing Difficulty: 5 people, 55.56%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 55.56%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 5 people, 55.56%
- Anorexia (eating disorder characterized by immoderate food restriction and irrational fear of gaining weight): 5 people, 55.56%
- Amenorrhea (absence of a menstrual period in a woman of reproductive age): 5 people, 55.56%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeStaphylococcal infection with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Staphylococcal Infection (9 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (31 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Staphylococcal Infection
Drugs that are associated with Staphylococcal infectionStaphylococcal infection
Could your condition cause Staphylococcal infectionStaphylococcal infection
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- Topomax for more than 15 years. Recently stopped. Hoping to regain memories or at least ability to form them.
- Second time in 6 months
- Second time around
- Will you have Unresponsive To Stimuli with Adderall Xr 20?
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Adderall Xr 20?
- Will you have Fasciculations Of Muscle with Adderall Xr 20?
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Adderall Xr 20?
- Will you have Respiratory Depression with Adderall Xr 20?
- Will you have Erection Problems with Adderall Xr 20?
- Will you have Thinking Abnormal with Adderall Xr 20?
- Will you have Loss Of Consciousness with Adderall Xr 20?
- Will you have Appetite - Decreased with Omnicef?
- Will you have Reduced Appetite with Omnicef?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.