Who have Vomiting when taking Diflucan and Topamax - from FDA reports
Vomiting is found among people who take Diflucan and Topamax, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drugs for < 1 month, also take medication Nexium, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Vomiting with Diflucan and Topamax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 165 people who have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
165 people reported to have side effects when taking Diflucan and Topamax. Among them, 14 people (8.48%) have Vomiting
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on the drugs when people have vomiting *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have vomiting when taking the drugs *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have vomiting when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 7.69 %
- 20-29: 15.38 %
- 30-39: 15.38 %
- 40-49: 38.46 %
- 50-59: 15.38 %
- 60+: 7.69 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression: 5 people, 35.71%
- Pulmonary Hypertension (increase in blood pressure in the lung artery): 3 people, 21.43%
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue): 2 people, 14.29%
- Preventive Health Care: 2 people, 14.29%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 14.29%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Xanax: 6 people, 42.86%
- Nexium: 6 people, 42.86%
- Flexeril: 5 people, 35.71%
- Zofran: 4 people, 28.57%
- Levaquin: 4 people, 28.57%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 9 people, 64.29%
- Weight Decreased: 5 people, 35.71%
- Headache (pain in head): 5 people, 35.71%
- Diarrhea: 5 people, 35.71%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 28.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVomiting with Diflucan and Topamax from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Vomiting (312 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Topamax
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Topamax and have Vomiting
Drugs that are associated with VomitingVomiting
Could your condition cause VomitingVomiting
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khedr YA, Khedr AH, "Sarcoidosis patient: an unexpected reaction to carbonic anhydrase enzyme inhibitor", BMJ case reports, 2013 Jul .
- Baloch M, Siddiqui MA, "Topiramate induced sudden loss of vision", JPMA, 2012 Oct .
You may be interested in these posts
- When does the vomiting stop? What foods did you eat during this time?
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- Voice tremors my mother can hardly speak she has asked me to look up Topamax for her. She is 92 thank you
- using this med for the first time, my stomach now hurts so badly i may have to go to ER. is this normal?
- Upset stomach taking Janumet any suggestions ?
- Will you have Vitamin D Decreased with Latuda?
- Will you have Not Effective with Celebrex?
- Will you have Mucous Colitis with Cymbalta?
- Will you have Agitation with Edluar?
- What to expect when you take Lortab and have Neck Mass?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Latuda and have Vitamin D Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Celebrex and have Not Effective?
- Support group for people who take Cymbalta and have Mucous Colitis?
- Support group for people who take Edluar and have Agitation?
Recent Care Guides
- Here for you (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Bensuzanne (monthly rate: $5.00)
- Kristen m (monthly rate: $25.00)
- Melanie a (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Stace karge (monthly rate: $10.00)
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.