Who have Death sudden when taking Diflucan and Xermelo - from FDA reports
There is no Death sudden reported by people who take Diflucan and Xermelo yet. This review analyzes which people have Death sudden with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDeath sudden with Diflucan and Xermelo from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Death Sudden (161 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (31 members)
- Support group for people who take Xermelo
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Xermelo and have Death Sudden
Drugs that are associated with Death suddenDeath sudden
Could your condition cause Death suddenDeath sudden
You may be interested in these posts
- Well, it all started as nothing more than me trying to increase my already huge erections. The porn stopped working, so I asked my doctor to help. Since my doctor was grotesquely ugly, and unattractive it prescribed me these medications. First I got aids, then the rectal bleeding and swollen...
- well hung & horny
- This drug is lethal!!ban it!!
- That same bad lady bought me a big bottle of purple drank - I bought it hoping to have death, or at least totally trip, but all it did was make my cold go totally away. I feel great now and I'm super pissed about it.
- Will you have Rls with Lo Loestrin Fe?
- Will you have Stool Softener Needs with Visicol?
- Will you have Stool Softener with Visicol?
- Will you have Lack Of Regular Bowel Movements with Visicol?
- Will you have Irregularity Of Bowels with Visicol?
- Will you have Constipation Aggravated with Visicol?
- Will you have Constipation with Visicol?
- Clozapine and Fagopyrum Vulgare drug interaction
- Will you have Ddh with Xango?
- Will you have Haematosalpinx with Qnasl?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.