Who have Decompression sickness when taking Diflucan and Xermelo - from FDA reports
There is no Decompression sickness reported by people who take Diflucan and Xermelo yet. This review analyzes which people have Decompression sickness with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Drugs that are associated with Decompression sicknessDecompression sickness
Could your condition cause Decompression sicknessDecompression sickness
Recent general studies
- Men aged 20-29 who have Chills with Bactrim - now
- Men aged 50-59 who have Low Blood Sugar with Modafinil - a second ago
- Will you have Joint Stiffness with Zyrtec Allergy? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Kidney Transplant Rejection with Leflunomide? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Rabeprazole Sodium and Avelox - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Rate Increased with Complera? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Fast Heart Rate with Complera? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Rapid Heart Beat with Complera? - 4 seconds ago
- Girls aged 10-19 who have Baciquent Ointment Overdose with Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Upper Respiratory Tract Infection with Melatonin? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Adderall - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Lasix, Cozaar - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prozac, Topamax, Wellbutrin Xl, Abilify - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Tasigna, Effexor Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - an hour ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Vyvanse, Lexapro, Abilify - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Levothyroxine Sodium, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Ceftin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 4 year old girl who takes Singulair, Zyrtec, Flonase, Zantac - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Entyvio - 4 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.