Who have Decreased hearing when taking Diflucan and Xermelo - from FDA reports
There is no Decreased hearing reported by people who take Diflucan and Xermelo yet. This review analyzes which people have Decreased hearing with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDecreased hearing with Diflucan and Xermelo from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Decreased Hearing (248 members)
- Support group for people who take Diflucan (31 members)
- Support group for people who take Xermelo
- Support group for people who take Diflucan and Xermelo and have Decreased Hearing
Drugs that are associated with Decreased hearingDecreased hearing
Could your condition cause Decreased hearingDecreased hearing
You may be interested in these posts
- within one month of treatment my husband is now suffering irreversible side effects
- Will my hearing come back if I stop
- Will my hearing come back after stop taking farxiga?
- When my doctor increased dosage from 300 mg to 600 mg 3 times a day I lost my hearing in my left ear.
- Was using spray Lamisil topical spray for a ringworm type rash. Every scratch or bug bite got infected. After several weeks of use developed a sensation of water in my right ear. it was intermittent so I paid little attention to it. I figured it would go away after stopping the use of the...
- Will you have Low Back Pain with Zetia?
- Will you have Surgery with Singulair?
- Will you have Macular Fibrosis with Duopa?
- Will you have Low Back Pain with Cozaar?
- Warfarin Sodium and Pomegranate drug interaction
- Will you have Bacteroides Bacteraemia with Lipitor?
- Will you have Shivering with Hyzaar?
- Will you have Rigors with Hyzaar?
- Will you have Chills with Hyzaar?
- Will you have Myoclonus with Coumadin?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.