Who have Abdominal symptom when taking Flomax and Niacin - from FDA reports
There is no Abdominal symptom reported by people who take Flomax and Niacin yet. This review analyzes which people have Abdominal symptom with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbdominal symptom with Flomax and Niacin from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Abdominal Symptom (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Flomax (288 members)
- Support group for people who take Niacin
- Support group for people who take Flomax and Niacin and have Abdominal Symptom
Drugs that are associated with Abdominal symptomAbdominal symptom
Could your condition cause Abdominal symptomAbdominal symptom
You may be interested in these posts
- When I take Niacin, I can't sleep well.
- What will happen if I take risperdal and niacin together
- Took Flomax for approximately 4 months. Retrograde ejaculation onset almost immediately. After approximately 1 month lost the ability to achieve an erection. Physician recommended cutting dose in half to .2mg per day. Did this for about another 6 weeks and still no improvement with the ED. Been...
- Swelling in legs and ankles and they hurt at times. Had this since taking Flomax.
- Started on Flomax 10 days ago and now ready to start Myrbetriq. Should I stop Flomax which wasn't working and continue on with the Nyrbetriq? How long does it take to become effective? Thank you for your replies
- Will you have Gallbladder Pain with Escitalopram?
- Will you have Hyperglycemia with Imodium?
- Will you have Tingling And Numbness with Vimpat?
- Will you have Ulcer - Stomach with Acai?
- Will you have Dysgeusia with Busulfex?
- Will you have Blood Calcium Decreased with Lotrimin?
- Will you have Neck Pain with Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Abdominal Pain Lower with Sleep Aid?
- Will you have Ipf with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Hyperreflexia with Panic Attack?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.