Who have Tachycardia - ventricular when taking Flomax and Niacin - from FDA reports
Tachycardia - ventricular is reported only by a few people who take Flomax and Niacin. We study 149 people who have side effects while taking Flomax and Niacin from FDA. Among them, 5 have Tachycardia - ventricular. Find out below who they are, when they have Tachycardia - ventricular and more.
149 people reported to have side effects when taking Flomax and Niacin. Among them, 5 people (3.36%) have Tachycardia - ventricular
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have tachycardia - ventricular when taking the drugs *:
- female: 20 %
- male: 80 %
Age of people who have tachycardia - ventricular when taking th drugs *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 40.00%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 2 people, 40.00%
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 2 people, 40.00%
- Kidney Stones: 1 person, 20.00%
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 1 person, 20.00%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lasix: 5 people, 100.00%
- Ketek: 3 people, 60.00%
- Digoxin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Cephalexin: 3 people, 60.00%
- Aspirin: 3 people, 60.00%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 5 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 4 people, 80.00%
- Cough: 4 people, 80.00%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 4 people, 80.00%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 4 people, 80.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTachycardia - ventricular with Flomax and Niacin from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Tachycardia - Ventricular (30 members)
- Support group for people who take Flomax (281 members)
- Support group for people who take Niacin
- Support group for people who take Flomax and Niacin and have Tachycardia - Ventricular
Drugs that are associated with Tachycardia - ventricularTachycardia - ventricular
Could your condition cause Tachycardia - ventricularTachycardia - ventricular
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Loebl T, Raskin S, "A novel case report: acute manic psychotic episode after treatment with niacin", The Journal of neuropsychiatry and clinical neurosciences, 2013 Jan .
You may be interested in these posts
- When I take Niacin, I can't sleep well.
- What will happen if I take risperdal and niacin together
- Took Flomax for approximately 4 months. Retrograde ejaculation onset almost immediately. After approximately 1 month lost the ability to achieve an erection. Physician recommended cutting dose in half to .2mg per day. Did this for about another 6 weeks and still no improvement with the ED. Been...
- Swelling in legs and ankles and they hurt at times. Had this since taking Flomax.
- Started on Flomax 10 days ago and now ready to start Myrbetriq. Should I stop Flomax which wasn't working and continue on with the Nyrbetriq? How long does it take to become effective? Thank you for your replies
- Will you have Tachycardia Foetal with Aldomet?
- Will you have Anhedonia with Topiramate?
- What to expect when you take Oxycodone and have Hearing Loss?
- Will you have Neuropathy Peripheral with Ativan?
- Will you have Stomachache with Proctofoam Hc?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Aldomet and have Tachycardia Foetal?
- Support group for people who take Topiramate and have Anhedonia?
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Neuropathy Peripheral?
- Support group for people who take Proctofoam Hc and have Stomachache?
- Support group for people who take Latuda and have Ra?
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.