Who have Tachypnea when taking Flomax and Niacin - from FDA reports
There is no Tachypnea reported by people who take Flomax and Niacin yet. This review analyzes which people have Tachypnea with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTachypnea with Flomax and Niacin from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Tachypnea
- Support group for people who take Flomax (281 members)
- Support group for people who take Niacin
- Support group for people who take Flomax and Niacin and have Tachypnea
Drugs that are associated with TachypneaTachypnea
Could your condition cause TachypneaTachypnea
You may be interested in these posts
- When I take Niacin, I can't sleep well.
- What will happen if I take risperdal and niacin together
- Took Flomax for approximately 4 months. Retrograde ejaculation onset almost immediately. After approximately 1 month lost the ability to achieve an erection. Physician recommended cutting dose in half to .2mg per day. Did this for about another 6 weeks and still no improvement with the ED. Been...
- Swelling in legs and ankles and they hurt at times. Had this since taking Flomax.
- Started on Flomax 10 days ago and now ready to start Myrbetriq. Should I stop Flomax which wasn't working and continue on with the Nyrbetriq? How long does it take to become effective? Thank you for your replies
- Will you have Narcotic Abuse with Sotalol Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness with Levothyroxine Sodium?
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Omeprazole?
- Will you have Canker Sores with Humalog?
- Will you have Thyroid Cancer with Zolpidem?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Sotalol Hydrochloride and have Narcotic Abuse?
- Support group for people who take Levothyroxine Sodium and have Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness?
- Support group for people who take Omeprazole and have Lightheadedness - Dizzy?
- Support group for people who take Humalog and have Canker Sores?
- Support group for people who take Zolpidem and have Thyroid Cancer?
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
- Hi guys. I am a female living in Byton Bay Australia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.