Who have Taste disturbance when taking Flomax and Niacin - from FDA reports
There is no Taste disturbance reported by people who take Flomax and Niacin yet. This review analyzes which people have Taste disturbance with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTaste disturbance with Flomax and Niacin from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Taste Disturbance (16 members)
- Support group for people who take Flomax (281 members)
- Support group for people who take Niacin
- Support group for people who take Flomax and Niacin and have Taste Disturbance
Drugs that are associated with Taste disturbanceTaste disturbance
Could your condition cause Taste disturbanceTaste disturbance
You may be interested in these posts
- When I take Niacin, I can't sleep well.
- What will happen if I take risperdal and niacin together
- Took Flomax for approximately 4 months. Retrograde ejaculation onset almost immediately. After approximately 1 month lost the ability to achieve an erection. Physician recommended cutting dose in half to .2mg per day. Did this for about another 6 weeks and still no improvement with the ED. Been...
- Swelling in legs and ankles and they hurt at times. Had this since taking Flomax.
- Started on Flomax 10 days ago and now ready to start Myrbetriq. Should I stop Flomax which wasn't working and continue on with the Nyrbetriq? How long does it take to become effective? Thank you for your replies
- Will you have Faeces Discoloured with Gabapentin?
- Will you have Pain - Eye with Viroptic?
- Isosorbide Dinitrate and Flomax drug interaction
- Will you have Rhythm Idioventricular with Amlodipine?
- Will you have Speech Impairment (Adult) with Glucosamine Sulfate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Faeces Discoloured?
- Support group for people who take Viroptic and have Pain - Eye?
- Support group for people who take Isosorbide Dinitrate and Flomax
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine and have Rhythm Idioventricular?
- Support group for people who take Glucosamine Sulfate and have Speech Impairment (Adult)?
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
- I took amlodipine and had a mania attack out of nowhere other than stress. Could this happen again...
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.