Who have Salivary gland adenoma when taking Impatiens capensis and N-a-g - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary gland adenoma reported by people who take Impatiens capensis and N-a-g yet. This review analyzes which people have Salivary gland adenoma with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSalivary gland adenoma with Impatiens capensis and N-a-g from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Salivary Gland Adenoma (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Impatiens Capensis
- Support group for people who take N-A-G
- Support group for people who take Impatiens Capensis and N-A-G and have Salivary Gland Adenoma
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland adenomaSalivary gland adenoma
Could your condition cause Salivary gland adenomaSalivary gland adenoma
- Will you have Ventricular Tachycardia with Hydrea?
- Pulmicort Flexhaler and Xopenex drug interaction
- Will you have Wide-Complex Tachycardia with Hydrea?
- Will you have Tachycardia - Ventricular with Hydrea?
- Will you have V Tach with Hydrea?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Hydrea and have Ventricular Tachycardia?
- Support group for people who take Pulmicort Flexhaler and Xopenex
- Support group for people who take Hydrea and have Wide-Complex Tachycardia?
- Support group for people who take Hydrea and have Tachycardia - Ventricular?
- Support group for people who take Hydrea and have V Tach?
- What to expect when you take Hydrea and have Ventricular Tachycardia?
- What to expect when you take Pulmicort Flexhaler and Xopenex
- What to expect when you take Hydrea and have Wide-Complex Tachycardia?
- What to expect when you take Hydrea and have Tachycardia - Ventricular?
- What to expect when you take Hydrea and have V Tach?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.