Who have Salivary gland calculus when taking Impatiens capensis and N-a-g - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary gland calculus reported by people who take Impatiens capensis and N-a-g yet. This review analyzes which people have Salivary gland calculus with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland calculusSalivary gland calculus
Could your condition cause Salivary gland calculusSalivary gland calculus
Recent general studies
- Will you have Abdominal Sepsis with Korlym? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Fasciculation with Phenelzine Sulfate? - a second ago
- Will you have Fasciculations Of Muscle with Phenelzine Sulfate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Twitching with Phenelzine Sulfate? - 2 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Clopidogrel drug interactions for men aged 30-39 - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Prelone? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Uric Acid with Prelone? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Stomach with Prelone? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Ulcer - Peptic with Prelone? - 5 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Pletal drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 8 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.