Who have Salivary gland cancer when taking Impatiens capensis and N-a-g - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary gland cancer reported by people who take Impatiens capensis and N-a-g yet. This review analyzes which people have Salivary gland cancer with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSalivary gland cancer with Impatiens capensis and N-a-g from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Salivary Gland Cancer (1 member)
- Support group for people who take Impatiens Capensis
- Support group for people who take N-A-G
- Support group for people who take Impatiens Capensis and N-A-G and have Salivary Gland Cancer
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland cancerSalivary gland cancer
Could your condition cause Salivary gland cancerSalivary gland cancer
- Will you have Uterine Contractions During Pregnancy with Psoriatic Arthropathy?
- Will you have Under Active Thyroids with Ginger?
- Will you have Underactive Thyroid with Ginger?
- Will you have Under Active Thyroid with Ginger?
- Will you have Myxedema with Ginger?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Psoriatic Arthropathy and Uterine Contractions During Pregnancy?
- Support group for people who take Ginger and have Under Active Thyroids?
- Support group for people who take Ginger and have Underactive Thyroid?
- Support group for people who take Ginger and have Under Active Thyroid?
- Support group for people who take Ginger and have Myxedema?
- What to expect when you have Psoriatic Arthropathy and Uterine Contractions During Pregnancy?
- What to expect when you take Ginger and have Under Active Thyroids?
- What to expect when you take Ginger and have Underactive Thyroid?
- What to expect when you take Ginger and have Under Active Thyroid?
- What to expect when you take Ginger and have Myxedema?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.