Who have Salivary gland infections when taking Impatiens capensis and N-a-g - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary gland infections reported by people who take Impatiens capensis and N-a-g yet. This review analyzes which people have Salivary gland infections with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSalivary gland infections with Impatiens capensis and N-a-g from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Salivary Gland Infections (21 members)
- Support group for people who take Impatiens Capensis
- Support group for people who take N-A-G
- Support group for people who take Impatiens Capensis and N-A-G and have Salivary Gland Infections
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland infectionsSalivary gland infections
Could your condition cause Salivary gland infectionsSalivary gland infections
You may be interested in these posts
- So I've been taking dulera and my regular physician told me it should not be causing the submandibular salivary gland swelling I'm experiencing. She said it was a stone but now both sides are swollen. I have stones on both sides? Sounds a little weird. But this didn't happen until I took dulera
- Recently diagnosed with benign tumor in parotid gland. Several ENTs have recommended removing it due to its size. It is barely noticeable but has grown in the last year which, coincidentally, is when I started taking Flexeril. Can the growth of the mass be associated with the Flexeril? Will...
- I have had the morena for almost a year and I noticed my face was getting puffy. I thought I was just gaining weight but I went to the doctor and it is parotitis.. I didn’t initially make the connection.. how many people have had this issue? What did you do to fix it?
- Hi. I seem to have swelling about every 3 to 6 months on the left side of lower jaw. I take amoxicillin and it goes down in a few days. Anybody have anything else to combat this, and is this related to metformin? Thanks
- Will you have Low Blood Pressure with Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Will you have Blood Pressure Decreased with Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Will you have Hypotension with Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Will you have Urination - Uncontrollable with Depakote Er?
- Will you have Uncontrollable Urination with Depakote Er?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Low Blood Pressure?
- Support group for people who take Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Blood Pressure Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Hypotension?
- Support group for people who take Depakote Er and have Urination - Uncontrollable?
- Support group for people who take Depakote Er and have Uncontrollable Urination?
- What to expect when you take Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Low Blood Pressure?
- What to expect when you take Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Blood Pressure Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Hypotension?
- What to expect when you take Depakote Er and have Urination - Uncontrollable?
- What to expect when you take Depakote Er and have Uncontrollable Urination?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.