Who have Obsessive-compulsive neurosis when taking Impatiens capensis and N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine - from FDA reports
There is no Obsessive-compulsive neurosis reported by people who take Impatiens capensis and N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine yet. This review analyzes which people have Obsessive-compulsive neurosis with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeObsessive-compulsive neurosis with Impatiens capensis and N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Obsessive-Compulsive Neurosis (120 members)
- Support group for people who take Impatiens Capensis
- Support group for people who take N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine
- Support group for people who take Impatiens Capensis and N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine and have Obsessive-Compulsive Neurosis
Drugs that are associated with Obsessive-compulsive neurosisObsessive-compulsive neurosis
Could your condition cause Obsessive-compulsive neurosisObsessive-compulsive neurosis
Can you answer these questions
- Please, how to get rid from intrusive ideas that always need answers.. I am always like:" what if.. What if..." Too much pain for me and my family😔
- just wondering how many are on disability for this stupid agonizing condition? i am at my job for 30 years , but this ocd stuff is killing me and i dont leave the house much but to go to work. and now i dont even want to go to worrk! would i qualify for disability benefits? already been...
- Is it okay to start giving my 14 year old child probiotics, with the clomipramine
- I'm struggling with the connection between psychiatry and dysautonomia. Any thoughts?
You may be interested in these posts
- My 92 year old father with dementia and aphasia was put on 50 mg of trazadone for insomnia about 6 weeks ago. Seems to be helping a bit and also he seems somewhat less aggressive but he's developed a habit of walking around and endlessly saying mostly unintelligible words in a sing song...
- I have had a rumination episode that is going on one year! Help!
- I feel like my mild OCD has been increasing since I’ve started taking Contrave. I’ve been on Contrave for two months. Is anyone else on Contrave experiencing OCD?
- Hi I was put on trintellix for OCD. How many people really benefited from this who have OCD? Thanks so much
- Got ocd after one intramuscular injection 20 mg of geodon
- Will you have Agitation with Erectile Dysfunction?
- Will you have Restlessness with Erectile Dysfunction?
- Will you have Vascular Injury with Sertraline Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Mood Stabilizer with Sertraline Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Mood Altered with Sertraline Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction and Agitation?
- Support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction and Restlessness?
- Support group for people who take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Vascular Injury?
- Support group for people who take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Mood Stabilizer?
- Support group for people who take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Mood Altered?
- What to expect when you have Erectile Dysfunction and Agitation?
- What to expect when you have Erectile Dysfunction and Restlessness?
- What to expect when you take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Vascular Injury?
- What to expect when you take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Mood Stabilizer?
- What to expect when you take Sertraline Hydrochloride and have Mood Altered?
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Adderall, Vitamin D3, Levo-t, Wellbutrin
- A study for a 11 year old girl who takes Gaba
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Vraylar, Celexa, Lamictal, Wellbutrin Xl
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Clomid, Estring, Endometrin
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Escitalopram, Ursodeoxycholic Acid, Imuran, Rayos
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.