Who have Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome when taking Impatiens capensis and N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine - from FDA reports
There is no Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome reported by people who take Impatiens capensis and N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine yet. This review analyzes which people have Obstructive sleep apnea syndrome with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
You are not alone: Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 685 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeObstructive sleep apnea syndrome with Impatiens capensis and N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine from FDA and eHealthme reports
What would happen?
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome (28 members)
- Support group for people who take Impatiens Capensis
- Support group for people who take N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine
- Support group for people who take Impatiens Capensis and N-Acetyl-5-Methoxytryptamine and have Obstructive Sleep Apnea Syndrome
Drugs that are associated with Obstructive sleep apnea syndromeObstructive sleep apnea syndrome
Could your condition cause Obstructive sleep apnea syndromeObstructive sleep apnea syndrome
Can you answer these questions
- Will Latuda cause brain to stop allowing the brain to keep breathing while in the drowzey state. What is a safe dose.
- I have sleep apnea and have been on Prozac for over 30 years I live in Louisiana and have to take allergy medicine every night. I do take multivitamin
- Concerned about relieving sleep apnea to help with memory loss. Taking vinpocetine to improve hearing eyesight, and hopefully, memory I take echinacea to build my immune system and haven't been sick in nine years. I take turmeric to prevent cancer. I take Kombucha and mangosteen...
You may be interested in these posts
- Sleep apnea
- I'm not sure but It seems like my sleep apnea and AHI incidents have worsened since taking Alfuzosin Hydrochloride does anyone else have this problem?
- I just found out about the evil effects of the drug as I am switching to amitriptlyne. I have chronic pain and at night it is good. I just 3 days ago found all the stuff about Cymbalta and why I felt so bad . I had an incident when I blacked out while driving. I had just gotten off the freeway...
- I am a 42 year old female and started taking Cymbalta about 4 years ago, and about 1 1/2 years ago I was diagnosed with Severe Central sleep apnea. I have been trying to figure out what in the world is causing it, and just put the time frame together with the Cymbalta. I am just wondering if...
- Hello Everyone, my name is Robbi Vee and I live in the Washington, DC area. I am prior military, now am a military spouse. I am also a thyroid cancer survivor of 10 years-WHOOHOO! However, I am still dealing will the ongoing challenges and frustrations of weight management! I am truly hoping I...
- Otobiotic and Tagar-Ganthoda drug interaction
- Will you have Sickle Cell Anemia with Lunesta?
- Will you have Ligament Laxity with Levonorgestrel?
- Otobiotic and Talepetrako drug interaction
- Otobiotic and Tagamet drug interaction
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Otobiotic and Tagar-Ganthoda
- Support group for people who take Lunesta and have Sickle Cell Anemia?
- Support group for people who take Levonorgestrel and have Ligament Laxity?
- Support group for people who take Otobiotic and Talepetrako
- Support group for people who take Otobiotic and Tagamet
- What to expect when you take Otobiotic and Tagar-Ganthoda
- What to expect when you take Lunesta and have Sickle Cell Anemia?
- What to expect when you take Levonorgestrel and have Ligament Laxity?
- What to expect when you take Otobiotic and Talepetrako
- What to expect when you take Otobiotic and Tagamet
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Doxycycline Hyclate
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cromolyn Sodium, Zantac 150, Zyrtec
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Chantix, Tizanidine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Lexapro
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Lexapro
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.