Who have Obturator neuropathy when taking Impatiens capensis and N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine - from FDA reports
There is no Obturator neuropathy reported by people who take Impatiens capensis and N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine yet. This review analyzes which people have Obturator neuropathy with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Obturator neuropathyObturator neuropathy
Could your condition cause Obturator neuropathyObturator neuropathy
Recent general studies
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Bleeding Gums with Vyvanse - now
- Will you have Quinidine - Serum with Actemra? - a second ago
- Casodex and Nabin Chanvandi drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Plavix and Acetasol Hc drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Diovan and Radix Et Rhizoma Rhei drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Hiatal Hernia with Luvox? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Hernia - Hiatal with Luvox? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Hiatus Hernia with Luvox? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Cognitive Disorder with Accolate? - 8 seconds ago
- Girls aged 0-1 who have Aggression with Ativan - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Depakote, Sinemet for a 89 year old man - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Adderall - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Nature-throid, Omega 3 Fatty Acids, Progesterone - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old man who takes Remicade - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Lithium Carbonate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Proscar - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Amoxicillin, Meclizine - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Spironolactone for a 64 year old man - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Amlodipine, Spironolactone for a 64 year old man - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Mucinex Dm - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.