Will you have Jaw fracture when taking Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi - from FDA reports
There is no Jaw fracture reported by people who take Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi yet. This review analyzes which people have Jaw fracture with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on jewelweed and andrographis (the active ingredients of Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi, respectively), and Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Jaw fracture are also considered in the study.
What is Impatiens capensis?
Impatiens capensis has active ingredients of jewelweed.
What is Nabin chanvandi?
Nabin chanvandi has active ingredients of andrographis.
What is jaw fracture?
Jaw fracture has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 2,829 Jaw fracture patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
Do you take Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi
- Subscribe to monitor Impatiens capensis
- Subscribe to monitor Nabin chanvandi
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Jaw fractureJaw fracture
Could your condition cause Jaw fractureJaw fracture
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Potassium Gluconate and Hadjod drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Bacillus Coagulans drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Onychomadesis with Arimidex? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Asphyxia with Codeine Sulfate? - 5 seconds ago
- Sublimaze Preservative Free and Effexor drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Neck Pain with Tykerb? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Stiff Neck with Tykerb? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Tykerb? - 9 seconds ago
- Exforge Hct and Daliresp drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Hygroton vs. Corgard - 23 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Magnesium, Valsartan - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Zicam, Mucinex, Advil, Tylenol for a 74 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Reglan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 84 year old woman who takes Prozac - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Requip - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin Xl, Zyrtec Allergy for a 34 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Topamax, Abilify, Lamictal, Depakote, Methotrexate, Effexor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Milk Of Magnesia - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Miralax - 7 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Temodar, Ceenu for a 61 year old man - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.