Will you have Joint ankylosis when taking Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi - from FDA reports
There is no Joint ankylosis reported by people who take Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi yet. This review analyzes which people have Joint ankylosis with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on jewelweed and andrographis (the active ingredients of Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi, respectively), and Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Synonyms of Joint ankylosis are also considered in the study.
What is Impatiens capensis?
Impatiens capensis has active ingredients of jewelweed.
What is Nabin chanvandi?
Nabin chanvandi has active ingredients of andrographis.
What is joint ankylosis?
Joint ankylosis (a stiffness of a joint due to abnormal adhesion and rigidity of the bones of the joint) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, osteoporosis, ankylosing spondylitis, breast cancer metastatic (latest reports from 377 Joint ankylosis patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
Do you take Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi
- Subscribe to monitor Impatiens capensis
- Subscribe to monitor Nabin chanvandi
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Impatiens capensis and Nabin chanvandi
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Joint ankylosisJoint ankylosis
Could your condition cause Joint ankylosisJoint ankylosis
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Febrile Neutropenia with Azopt? - a second ago
- Vicodin Es and Diovan drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Sotalol Hydrochloride and Cabbage Palm drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Scfe with Neulasta? - 4 seconds ago
- Glyxambi and Plavix drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Upset Stomach with Esomeprazole Magnesium? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Uncomfortable Fullness After Meals with Esomeprazole Magnesium? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Stomach Upset with Esomeprazole Magnesium? - 7 seconds ago
- Paracetamol vs. Dexamethasone - 7 seconds ago
- Ambien vs. Temaz - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Albuterol, Zoloft, Blisovi 24 Fe, Symbicort - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Magnesium, Valsartan - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Zicam, Mucinex, Advil, Tylenol for a 74 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Reglan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 84 year old woman who takes Prozac - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Requip - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Wellbutrin Xl, Zyrtec Allergy for a 34 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Topamax, Abilify, Lamictal, Depakote, Methotrexate, Effexor - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Milk Of Magnesia - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Miralax - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.