Who have Wax poisoning - paraffin when taking Impatiens capensis and Naglazyme - from FDA reports
There is no Wax poisoning - paraffin reported by people who take Impatiens capensis and Naglazyme yet. This review analyzes which people have Wax poisoning - paraffin with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Wax poisoning - paraffinWax poisoning - paraffin
Could your condition cause Wax poisoning - paraffinWax poisoning - paraffin
Recent general studies
- Will you have Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood with Amlodipine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Tachycardia Foetal with Albuterol? - 3 seconds ago
- Lovastatin and Colcrys drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Testicular Failure Primary with Pradaxa? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Erosion with Vitamin E? - 5 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Gaviscon drug interactions for women aged 60+ - 5 seconds ago
- Lopressor and Vertavis drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Aches with Nitrostat? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Muscles with Nitrostat? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Pain with Nitrostat? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 11 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.