Who have Xanthine overdose when taking Keflex and Ifosfamide - from FDA reports
There is no Xanthine overdose reported by people who take Keflex and Ifosfamide yet. This review analyzes which people have Xanthine overdose with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Xanthine overdoseXanthine overdose
Could your condition cause Xanthine overdoseXanthine overdose
Recent general studies
- Will you have Digoxin Toxicity with Indapamide? - now
- Will you have Hypothyroidism with Effient? - a second ago
- Will you have Under Active Thyroids with Effient? - a second ago
- Will you have Underactive Thyroid with Effient? - a second ago
- Will you have Under Active Thyroid with Effient? - a second ago
- Will you have Myxedema with Effient? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypothyroidy with Effient? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypothyroids with Effient? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cva with Belching? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypothyroid with Effient? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 24 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.