Who have Xerophthalmia when taking Keflex and Ifosfamide - from FDA reports
There is no Xerophthalmia reported by people who take Keflex and Ifosfamide yet. This review analyzes which people have Xerophthalmia with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with XerophthalmiaXerophthalmia
Could your condition cause XerophthalmiaXerophthalmia
Recent general studies
- Albuterol Sulfate and Bronkaid Mist drug interaction - now
- Will you have Lose Weight with Ranolazine? - now
- Will you have Csf Protein Increased with Vancomycin Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Fat with Ranolazine? - a second ago
- Will you have Ibuprofen Overdose with Brintellix? - a second ago
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Doxychel Hyclate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight with Ranolazine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Doxychel Hyclate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bloody Discharge with Budesonide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Doxychel Hyclate? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 38 minutes ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - an hour ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Sulfasalazine, Arava - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.