Who have Xiith nerve injury when taking Keflex and Ifosfamide - from FDA reports
There is no Xiith nerve injury reported by people who take Keflex and Ifosfamide yet. This review analyzes which people have Xiith nerve injury with . It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drugs that are associated with Xiith nerve injuryXiith nerve injury
Could your condition cause Xiith nerve injuryXiith nerve injury
Recent general studies
- Will you have Sweating Increased with Endometriosis? - now
- Will you have Muscle Cramp with Endometriosis? - 2 seconds ago
- Adalat Cc and Madagascar Periwinkle drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Yashti-Madhu drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cramps - Muscle with Endometriosis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Cramps with Endometriosis? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rhinitis Ulcerative with Prednisone? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Naegleri Infection with Metformin? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Drug Eruption with Ambisome? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Upper Respiratory Tract Congestion with Acetaminophen And Hydrocodone Bitartrate? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 9 minutes ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - 52 minutes ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 12 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Submit your testimonial
- Please fill in your Testimonial.
- Please enter a minimum of 10 characters for your Testimonial.
- Please fill in your Name.